Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

At this rate, she’s just going to surprise release the other rerecordings like a day before the Taylor round starts. :haha:

Thankfully the album is out this Friday. But I won't put it past her to reveal that she's releasing a re-recording of like Taylor Swift with like 15 new songs right before the Taylor round starts.

18 songs have made your Top 25 now it's time for teams to cut one and move one on:

Teams

Team A:  @FrogLenzen @*Chris @*Diana

Team 1: @QueenKalie @1234567890 @*Wallace

Team Uno: @#jeah @~*8Kay8*~ @~Tom~

STUDIO ALBUMS

The First Time Album 

Looking at Stars

Sirens

Secondhand Smoke

Underage

Unapologetically 

Graveyard

Get Over Yourself

In Between

End of the World

kelsea

club

love me like a girl

hole in the bottle

la

Edited by totes4totes

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

We need to get to Taylor’s round before she can release more new music because it’s already way too hard as is. :dead: 

we will actually probably skip to Taylor's round after Jesse McCartney if everybody is okay with that since I know he doesn't want to participate in it. LOL. and Taylor has so many more songs that maybe by the time we finish he will recover from his spring quarter. but he will probably want to participate in Aaliyah/Robyn/Carly Rae Jepsen/Janelle Monae and I'm not sure about Usher/JT. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, totes4totes said:

we will actually probably skip to Taylor's round after Jesse McCartney if everybody is okay with that since I know he doesn't want to participate in it. LOL. and Taylor has so many more songs that maybe by the time we finish he will recover from his spring quarter. but he will probably want to participate in Aaliyah/Robyn/Carly Rae Jepsen/Janelle Monae and I'm not sure about Usher/JT. 

I’ll be switching from Robyn also but I’m not sure who yet (Frank Ocean or Gaga probably). :haha: 

2 hours ago, totes4totes said:

Thankfully the album is out this Friday. But I won't put it past her to reveal that she's releasing a re-recording of like Taylor Swift with like 15 new songs right before the Taylor round starts.

And probably Side B: The Folklore + Evermore Sessions, consisting of 12 tracks plus a digital deluxe consisting of an additional 5 tracks, as well as the exclusive bonus track that you only get on the gold vinyl that’s limited to 1300 copies.

5 hours ago, totes4totes said:

Teams

Team A:  @FrogLenzen @*Chris @*Diana

Team Uno: @#jeah @~*8Kay8*~ @~Tom~

STUDIO ALBUMS

The First Time Album 

Looking at Stars

Secondhand Smoke

Underage

Unapologetically 

Graveyard

Get Over Yourself

In Between

End of the World

kelsea

love me like a girl

hole in the bottle

la

for the other two teams.

3 hours ago, Elliott said:

And probably Side B: The Folklore + Evermore Sessions, consisting of 12 tracks plus a digital deluxe consisting of an additional 5 tracks, as well as the exclusive bonus track that you only get on the gold vinyl that’s limited to 1300 copies.

:dead: 

Honestly surprised she hasn’t released a studio session for Evermore yet like she did for Folklore. :haha: 

7 hours ago, totes4totes said:

Bump! You have until tomorrow morning or every song will be put up to a final vote!

Another bump! I will check the thread in probably 13-15 hours (depending on my undergrad and junk) so you have until about then before all songs are up for the final cut!

Well, I listened to the entire 26-track album (:dead: ) and I love it! ❤️ 

I’m excited for her to re-record the other 5 pre-Lover albums so she owns all of her songs but she needs to let us all breathe for a while. This has been 4 full albums since 2019. :dead: 

*Literally just copying and pasting this everywhere I’m holding people up* :haha:

Ahhh sorry! We started giving the COVID vaccines at work on Tuesday and it has been a ZOO, so I’ve been a zombie all week. But it’s the weekend and I’m off :ohyeah:. Sorry to my group! I see you guys made a choice, and I’m good with that :heartbounce:

I don’t think I have anything left to do this round, but correct me if I’m wrong!