Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

I really wanted to love Kacey’s album and have listened through it several times but it’s just not doing it for me. :( I felt a lack of spark and magic that her first three albums had. But it definitely has the potential to grow on me, as most of my favorite albums do (I was super underwhelmed by NFR on first listen and it’s like my favorite album ever now so anything is possible).

14 minutes ago, *Diana said:

I thought I was being shady when I didn't like the new album guess I was just right. :wub: she can and has done so much better. 

I mean it’s definitely subjective to an extent, but I agree. Doesn’t take away from the fact that she’s still one of the best songwriters working in the music industry today. :wub: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, #jeah said:

I really wanted to love Kacey’s album and have listened through it several times but it’s just not doing it for me. :( I felt a lack of spark and magic that her first three albums had. But it definitely has the potential to grow on me, as most of my favorite albums do (I was super underwhelmed by NFR on first listen and it’s like my favorite album ever now so anything is possible).

I listened to it a bunch of times. I like a lot of the songs but I don't love any of the songs like I did on her previous albums. 

On 9/16/2021 at 9:22 AM, #jeah said:

I’m eating my words already and this album is a huge grower :ph34rwave:

• Like 1