Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

I also love The Fame and The Fame Monster. Lady Gaga's music changed my life and I don't mean that lightly. I just hate the mindset around here that only older songs and only singles deserve recognition. It's quite literally the most frustrating thing ever.

Just now, Deeee said:

I also love The Fame and The Fame Monster. Lady Gaga's music changed my life and I don't mean that lightly. I just hate the mindset around here that only older songs and only singles deserve recognition. It's quite literally the most frustrating thing ever.

I mean for me personally, TF and TFM are my two favourite Gaga releases. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2

Just now, Elliott said:

I mean for me personally, TF and TFM are my two favourite Gaga releases. 🤷‍♀️

As they are for many people. It's more frustration with the long-standing issue. Do you not remember the treatment Lemonade and Anti and Beyoncé self-titled received? Three of the most critically acclaimed albums of all-time and people were like "let's just pick all of the basic singles that circulated the radio"

14 minutes ago, Deeee said:

You are a Zedd fan, so I am just going to choose to ignore all comments you make on what is or is not generic. 

Uh Oh Oops GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

If a Zedd track was here then your favorite SINGLE Marry the Night could have placed higher.

GIF by Identity

also if Marry the Night wasn’t here then your favorite non-singles could have placed higher 

GIF by Identity

I think most of my top 10 remains, only my 5 and 6 have shown up? Oh and possibly 8. But all in all slaying. Pretty sure my bottom 5-10 is all gone so yay ❤️ although I legit liked all 25 songs and really loved like 23 of them :rofl:Gaga is like the white Rihanna for me. Slays all day every day :wub: