Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

lol just @ me next time.

anyway, final set will be up either tomorrow day, sunday, or monday. depending on what my weekend ends up like. I'd wager Sunday if I were a betting person. But chances are I will be just crying the entire weekend because my best friend is moving states tomorrow so potentially Monday when I physically have to leave my bed and future cocoon of depression. :haha:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

I'm so used to hearing like 20-year-old CD rips that these songs sound like completely new songs with a fresh transfer. :rofl:

Right :dead: I had old copies saved to my iTunes/Apple library and I'm glad I can start to stop using it as the old rips were the only reason I was still using it :haha:

Ooof this was a rough set for me. :(

Lol I'm shocked I'm the highest ranker for "Back to December." That doesn't make sense yo Mr, but happy it made the Top 10 with much sole Top 10 ranking.

Sad to  see Love Story miss out making the Top 5, as that has and still is amongst my favorites of hers. :( Loved Amanda's write up on it though. :red heart: Also not here for You Belong with Me beating out LS, though I love both.

Surprised Safe & Sound didn't make Top 5, as I totally expected it too.

Shocked Out of the Woods made it all the way to #6, but I am happy for it.

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Before ya’ll start TALKING out of the side of your necks. 🙂 My ranking was done and complete when @QueenKalie asked for my rankings because he was too busy to send to rank and he said he would switch the songs around. So mention my name again and we will have some issues. Welcome to my get my name of your mouth TEDTalk. 🙂

4 hours ago, totes4totes said:

getting the next set ready. after i post all the songs, i'll also post the ranking with out victoria's and qk's copy/paste rankings because i really should not have allowed that after the kelsea ballerini round. i was just very busy when all the rankings came in. 

nene leakes bloop GIF

I will fully own up to Kelsea Ballerini because I think I changed only one rank and that was Peter Pan. :dead:

58 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

@*Wallace hasn’t even seen The Hunter Games so his rank doesn’t surprise me. :dead: As for the others? There is no accounting for taste. 🤷‍♀️

Aww I do want to apologize to you for the low ranking as I knew you wouldn't approve. But lol maybe if I watched the movie, I would have liked the song more? :haha:

But as my rankings show, I'm clearly not into folk!Taylor. 🙈