Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

With Aaliyah being discussed here, I am already dreading next Wednesday. 😢

But very happy about her music being available for streaming. And hoping those not familiar with her can grow to love her, like us true fans on here. ❤️

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

But very happy about her music being available for streaming. And hoping those not familiar with her can grow to love her, like us true fans on here. ❤️

They’ve been remastering her music videos too. 😢 

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

With Aaliyah being discussed here, I am already dreading next Wednesday. 😢

Ugh yeah it’s going to be especially hard this year 😢

I do love seeing the amount of love she gets on social media each year though, all year around but especially on those harder dates. And hope that continues to grow now people can discover/listen to her ❤️ 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

I saw Aaliyah on Spotify this morning! I will be listening.

like I told @*Lily, I definitely recommend it even if you’re already familiar with her songs. They sound  so good since they’re coming directly from the masters rather than 20-year-old CD rips. :haha:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

I do love seeing the amount of love she gets on social media each year though, all year around but especially on those harder dates. And hope that continues to grow now people can discover/listen to her ❤️ 

I had a weird thought this morning that she would’ve been an amazing guest judge on Drag Race if she were still alive and now I want a Try Again lip sync providing it’s some combination of Shea, Jaida and Tatianna doing it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

like I told @*Lily, I definitely recommend it even if you’re already familiar with her songs. They sound  so good since they’re coming directly from the masters rather than 20-year-old CD rips. :haha:

I can’t wait for the self-titled album in particular just as some of those songs are going to sound unreal in this new, better quality. :omg: :wub:

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I had a weird thought this morning that she would’ve been an amazing guest judge on Drag Race if she were still alive and now I want a Try Again lip sync providing it’s some combination of Shea, Jaida and Tatianna doing it

Never knew how much I would want/need this! And that is exactly the trio I could trust to slay an Aaliyah lip-sync too :wub: (also TKB/Ra’Jah ❤️)

Edited by *Lily

11 minutes ago, Elliott said:

They’ve been remastering her music videos too. 😢 

Ooh they have? That's really good. ❤️

10 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Ugh yeah it’s going to be especially hard this year 😢

Yeah, I was thinking how this year was gonna be especially hard. 😢

Oh yes, I also love seeing people honoring and remembering her as well. On any day of the year but especially the harder days. Agreed on everything you said here! ❤️

7 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I can’t wait for the self-titled album in particular just as some of those songs are going to sound unreal in this new, better quality. :omg: :wub:

SUCH an amazing album from her. :wub:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Elliott said:

I definitely recommend it even if you’re already familiar with her songs. They sound so good since they’re coming directly from the masters rather than 20-year-old CD rips. :haha:

I'm listening right now, they do sound good.