Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

2 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

What if you listened to it and thought it was the worst 2 albums?

That’s fine because I understand that everyone has a different taste in styles of music. I am striving to have a variety of opinions with the rankers because it keeps the game interesting.

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I will most likely be taking back over after the T.Swift round is officially done. I would suggest that those of you who are interested in playing the OneRepublic round sign-up!

OneRepublic Sign-Ups:

1. @Solaris

The onerepublic round had like 20 people registered when Megan took suggestions like 300 pages ago.

Edited by Solaris

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

and Tom is still suspended :dead:

LOL thank you. Maybe his time will be up by the time this round starts, considering how much time Megan is allotting for the T.Swift final rankings. Which is probably necessary, since the round seems to have become quite heated. LOL.

Just now, Deeee said:

LOL thank you. Maybe his time will be up by the time this round starts, considering how much time Megan is allotting for the T.Swift final rankings. Which is probably necessary, since the round seems to have become quite heated. LOL.

Perhaps especially if the last part moves as slowly as the last few did. :dead:

4 minutes ago, Deeee said:

@Solaris if you want to give the new album time to come out for consideration for the round, I can just swap you with Denise. This is assuming that the T.Swfit round ends before the arrival of the album.

We good, I already got pushed back once!

8 hours ago, *Diana said:

all this talk about evermore and folkware but I didn't realize only one from the Taylor Swift song album made it. That is a shame too. Rankings sent.

Yeah that was what I mentioned earlier... how the debut album got under-represented. :( But this happened with many other people's rounds too like Beyonce's (which had me raging), Rihanna's and Carrie's... just to name a few.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deeee said:

He should be back by then. :yes: