Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

4 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I don't care! Go listen to the song! It's phenomenal! Medicine is terrible. It can go immediately. But I will die on the Cut Me Deep hill!

Well even if I like it, I’m not going to admit it because that would mean admitting you’re right.

tamar braxton love GIF by WE tv

• Haha 2

Just now, Deeee said:

All of them are amazing. 😭

yes 😢

the first one is my favorite from Laundry Service

the second one is probably my favorite from Donde estan los Ladrones?

the third one is the song of her dreams according to Shakira

Ok so my top picks to advance were going to be "La Tortura", "Ojos Asi", "Objection (Tango)" and "Chantaje". :dead: But loving the taste that is on show that these have already been moved on! :wub:

So I'm going to be kinda predictable with mine. And go for the two iconic duets as my picks!

FINAL ROUND

PENULTIMATE ROUND

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I feel like I'm having an acid trip. Is this real. (I almost want to advance it to the final round just for fun).

I can't believe I've finally found my calling for hosting a rankdown. The Children's TV Characters rankdown will be the messiest one yet (Peppa Pig is coming for blood!)

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

I can't believe I've finally found my calling for hosting a rankdown. The Children's TV Characters rankdown will be the messiest one yet (Peppa Pig is coming for blood!)

If Peppa Pig did not win, I would riot. LOL.

36 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Ok so my top picks to advance were going to be "La Tortura", "Ojos Asi", "Objection (Tango)" and "Chantaje". :dead: But loving the taste that is on show that these have already been moved on! :wub:

So I'm going to be kinda predictable with mine. And go for the two iconic duets as my picks!

FINAL ROUND

PENULTIMATE ROUND

@*Wallace will be pleased! On top of those being great picks!

Edited by ~Tom~
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Deeee said:

For the first round, each ranker will advance one song straight to the final round and one song to the penultimate round. Changes will be allowed. First come, first serve. Good luck and have fun!

@Deeee I need more than 2 songs
giphy.gif

• Haha 1