Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

Happy for "High Horse" making it to #9 despite some polarizing and low rankings. I probably would have been mad at Tom as per usual with certain songs he ranks low, if I participated here and was a bigger Kacey fan. :haha:  

"Rainbow" getting #4 is great too, although would have liked it to be higher.

"Follow Your Arrow" did great although I was kinda expecting that to get the win here. I know I have heard "Merry Go Round" but I don't remember it or how it goes (likewise with "Slow Burn.") But congrats to Chris on having his favorite song winning for the Kacey round he requested. :hug: Congrats to Megan too before she comes at me. 😘 

Excited for the Shakira round! :wub: 

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Happy for "High Horse" making it to #9 despite some polarizing and low rankings. I probably would have been mad at Tom as per usual with certain songs he ranks low, if I participated here and was a bigger Kacey fan. :haha:  

rupauls drag race GIF

• Haha 1

Just now, Deeee said:

Fantastic song! My favorites from that album are Cut Me Deep and You Don't Care About Me.

:wub:

Empire is so epic that it's hard to not have that one as my favorite from the album.

Cut my Deep and Chasing Shadows will probably follow it and then You Don't Care About Me.

Just now, .Rei said:

:wub:

Empire is so epic that it's hard to not have that one as my favorite from the album.

Cut my Deep and Chasing Shadows will probably follow it and then You Don't Care About Me.

Empire is maybe her objective best from the album, but I absolutely love the other two so much.

• Like 1

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

Empire is amazing also because it's like a big "eff you" to all of The Voice auditionees/contestants who will never compare and to anyone who doubted her being a judge on that show. It's like... b*tch you thought.

Don't even get me started on all that bullsh*t she endured from The V*ice.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I’ll probably just advance Spanish songs during the Shakira round. ^_^ 

ummmmm ¿me estás diciendo que hablas español? porque como un estúpido hombre blanco americano, asumo que todo el mundo en Internet es un hombre blanco americano hasta que se demuestre lo contrario. Y también supongo que es posible ser un hombre blanco americano y hablar español ... Maldita sea, solo soy un gringo al que le gusta usar el traductor de Google ... ¿Cómo crecí en Florida para ser tan aburrido?

Oooh new round starting soon!!

I was happy with the ending of the Kacey round, though I would have liked “Somebody to Love” and “Rainbow” (though it did very well and I can’t complain too much :heartbounce:) to place a little higher. She has so many great songs though, so it’s hard to go wrong with any in the top 25.

• Like 1