Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys Results)

FrogLenzen

1 minute ago, miss denise said:

FINALLY. :clap:  :clap: :clap: 

This was my top choice left, but now I can pick another one I really want to. YAY. :wub:  

OMGG LMAO it was. :lmao: I was worried it would get overlooked but loved that you had it in mind. But gah now I'm sad I only got 4 more. :dead: But happy i helped you out.  :haha: 

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

OMGG LMAO it was. :lmao: I was worried it would get overlooked but loved that you had it in mind. But gah now I'm sad I only got 4 more. :dead: But happy i helped you out.  :haha: 

YES. I was always going to pick it if nobody else did, but I'm so glad you did. :wub:  Hopefully some of my picks help you out too? 

1 minute ago, miss denise said:

YES. I was always going to pick it if nobody else did, but I'm so glad you did. :wub:  Hopefully some of my picks help you out too? 

Awww yayy I'm glad I was able to help out there. Oooh lmao I aleady replied without seeing your post but yesss they do greatly help out. :haha:  So it goes both ways! :wub: 

Just now, *Chris said:

Ugh, there's 3 songs that I am rooting for. So here's to hoping that they get chosen!

I also have three left I most want to choose, but I think I know what I'll go with for my last pick, if nobody else chooses it first (which I don't expect). :blushingwave:  Hopefully yours can get picked too! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

GREAT PICKS Denise! :wub: :clap: I was getting worried for both of those songs especially Freakum Dress missing out.

Thank you! :wub: lol you know I am always putting my FREAKUM DRESS on! :dead: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Awww yayy I'm glad I was able to help out there. Oooh lmao I aleady replied without seeing your post but yesss they do greatly help out. :haha:  So it goes both ways! :wub: 

YAY. ❤️  Excited to see your other choices. :shiftywave: I think my final one will be unexpected (but maybe those last two also were :giggle: ) 

3 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Thank you! :wub: lol you know I am always putting my FREAKUM DRESS on! :dead: 

YAY. ❤️  Excited to see your other choices. :shiftywave: I think my final one will be unexpected (but maybe those last two also were :giggle: ) 

LOL Yes. :dead:  

Ooooh it is? I am definitely curious on this unexpected choice here. 😮  :shiftywave: