Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

5 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Maybe you can count on Dee to pick it, but I understand if you want to ensure it goes through. 

Look at you - two for two on picking my TOP choice left! I am stunned! :wub: 

❤️ 

I cannot believe it! Never did I think you'd pick that one next. :dead:  We'll see what to do about this. :giggle: 

Oooh possibly but yeah don't really want to risk that one. 

LMAOOO this is all sooo hilarious. I can't believe I did this. :dead:   And I never thought that was your potential final choice. OK yessss we shall! :haha: 

REMAINING:

@Deeee  - 5

@*Wallace - 3

@totes4totes - 1

@*Chris - 0

@JC  - 2

@miss denise  - 0

@1234567890 - 1

@*Lily - 1

@.Rei - 0

@FrogLenzen - 0

@~*8Kay8*~ - 0

@#jeah - 0

@Elliott - 0

@Steven_ - 0

DEADLINE: 24 Hours. I would prefer to keep this moving more quickly than that, but just get your decisions in when possible!

Edited by Deeee

All my choices together now in chronological order. ❤️ 

KI8KFTq.gif

NAUGHTY GIRL

UGbnZ4P.gif

FREAKUM DRESS

2dTSk0d.gif

IF I WERE A BOY

mE43s84.gif

1 + 1

iFa3wHC.gif

BEST THING I NEVER HAD

Two scandalous, two emotional, and one completely OVER IT song. :wub: :bobo:  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

YAYY great pick Denise. :wub: Had this on my short list and was worried it would get overlooked. Glad you came through here.

Thank you! All three songs you thought would be overlooked were the ones I was about to post next. :giggle:  But yes, glad I could do this one before you this time. :haha:  

My third choice is  a very hot and flirty Beyonce song and I absolutely love it. It’s a soundtrack single - and ugh there’s a few more soundtrack picks I want to pick but don’t have enough room for. It’s a big fave of mine of course where I watched the video a ton and one I am worried hat might not make it without my vote. 

Advancing: Check On It

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

It’s a big fave of mine of course where I watched the video a ton and one I am worried hat might not make it without my vote. 

But this is my next pick. 😮 😛 lol kidding of course this time. It's a good choice and wow, it really takes me back. :bobo: 

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

My third choice is  a very hot and flirty Beyonce song and I absolutely love it. It’s a soundtrack single - and ugh there’s a few more soundtrack picks I want to pick but don’t have enough room for. It’s a big fave of mine of course where I watched the video a ton and one I am worried hat might not make it without my vote. 

Advancing: Check On It

Thank the lord. I started doing what you did and I already have like 5 songs I want to save and I only have gotten through the first two albums. Thanks for taking 1 of the 5 considering I only have two choices left! ❤️ 

17 minutes ago, miss denise said:

But this is my next pick. 😮 😛 lol kidding of course this time. It's a good choice and wow, it really takes me back. :bobo: 

omggg. :dead:  But awww thank you. Yessss me too. :wub:  I love the mix of throwbacks and newer stuff being represented. 

14 minutes ago, JC said:

Thank the lord. I started doing what you did and I already have like 5 songs I want to save and I only have gotten through the first two albums. Thanks for taking 1 of the 5 considering I only have two choices left! ❤️ 

Awww you're welcome JC! 😄 I still have so many songs I want to advance through so hoping you and others can pick them. :haha:  

7 minutes ago, Deeee said:

#BlessWally

tenor.gif

I think i'll do my last two picks tomorrow morning/afternoon. Want to see what others pick. :haha: 

29 pages in one day and I noticed this on the front page...

On 6/25/2020 at 8:49 PM, Deeee said:

If nobody is interested in this idea, I will just request that a mod deletes the thread!

:haha: 

I think it's safe to say we like it! 

29 minutes ago, miss denise said:

29 pages in one day and I noticed this on the front page...

:haha: 

I think it's safe to say we like it! 

LMAO I didn't seee that. That's hilarious and with how active the thread is. :lmao: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

*crossing my fingers for two songs to go through*

51 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Lets pray that Wally comes thru! 

I'm both scared and curious on what these two you have in mind are. :lmao: 

I will get them posted in a couple of hours.