Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys Results)

FrogLenzen

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

It’d be second if most of my favourite songs from B’day didn’t come from the deluxe re-issue. :haha:

Oooh ugh I never got the re-issue as i already had the album from when it first came out. :lmao: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

😮 😮 😮 

LOL I get you on that. :lmao:  :dead: 

Awwww I forgot that it was. That one does get overlooked (Even by me). :haha: But i do heart it!

I know you are a 4 lover. :wub: 

OOOH I was obsessed with B'Day. That's my most listened to Bey album. I just have a lot of love for that album where I feel it gets overlooked. :haha: 

lol 😛 

:blushingwave:

I feel like we talked about this before, but I'm still surprised. That and "Waiting For Tonight" were the first songs I remember knowing of hers. 

It's my favorite. ❤️ Now I have the wrong opinion on both Beyonce and Britney albums. 😢 

That one might my second favorite.

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

If I am correct, I love the song.

Oooh you could be. 

Love on Top.

Ugh yeah I always knew you don't like that song. :( I didn't know it was your least fave though. :broken: 

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

UGH I know which song you don't like on there - but if it's the one I think is your least fave then.... UGH.  😐 Gotta get Denise to help out on that one.

I def know one of them. :haha: 

😮 about me.

Curious which you're thinking of because I thought it was one... but now I think it's the other? lol 

2 minutes ago, miss denise said:

lol 😛 

:blushingwave:

I feel like we talked about this before, but I'm still surprised. That and "Waiting For Tonight" were the first songs I remember knowing of hers. 

It's my favorite. ❤️ Now I have the wrong opinion on both Beyonce and Britney albums. 😢 

That one might my second favorite.

:giggle: 

Oooh we probably did. It's been years so I forgot. :haha: Oooh ahhh I seee and yeah WFT is really loved and remembered by lots of people.

I know it was. :giggle: Awww noooo you don't. :no: 

Ooohh didn't know that but veryy cool to learn! :wub: 

From that album, yes. I don’t think it’s my least favourite Beyoncé song though.

Ooh yeah I meant from that album. :haha: 

Just now, miss denise said:

😮 about me.

Curious which you're thinking of because I thought it was one... but now I think it's the other? lol 

Yepp you!

Oooh the other? Well I know the actual single you love but not sure if the other is an album track. :haha: 

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh we probably did. It's been years so I forgot. :haha: Oooh ahhh I seee and yeah WFT is really loved and remembered by lots of people.

I know it was. :giggle: Awww noooo you don't. :no: 

Oooh the other? Well I know the actual single you love but not sure if the other is an album track. :haha: 

This sounds familiar. Yeah, I remember listening to WFT, but I remember even more listening to IR. Both were on some of the first CDs I ever got (those Now That's What I Call Music compilations :haha:

Thank you. ❤️ 

Ugh, I thought both were singles. Okay, now I know what you're thinking, but the other song (non-single, I guess) is the one I thought was more obvious. 

4 minutes ago, miss denise said:

This sounds familiar. Yeah, I remember listening to WFT, but I remember even more listening to IR. Both were on some of the first CDs I ever got (those Now That's What I Call Music compilations :haha:

Thank you. ❤️ 

Ugh, I thought both were singles. Okay, now I know what you're thinking, but the other song (non-single, I guess) is the one I thought was more obvious. 

Mhmmm. Oooh ah yes i forgot they were on those CDs. :haha: Lol I love it here hahaha!

:hug: 

Oooooohhhhh WAITTT I KNOW the song now.  I was thinking of another song. I think that song was a single for a moment and then got scrapped. I'm not sure but it was a weird situation.

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Mhmmm. Oooh ah yes i forgot they were on those CDs. :haha: Lol I love it here hahaha!

Oooooohhhhh WAITTT I KNOW the song now.  I was thinking of another song. I think that song was a single for a moment and then got scrapped. I'm not sure but it was a weird situation.

Yeah, I got two of those as a child and listened to select songs on them a lot so they give me lots of feels. :haha:  

Yayayy. ❤️ Another song... as in a third one? Or the other of the two I love? YES. This sounds right because it does have a video... and I remember something weird happening. I can't remember if it ended up on my songs list because of that. 

WOW BAD RANKINGS FOR BEYONCE ALBUMS FROM TWO PEOPLE I THOUGHT I TRUSTED:

1. Beyonce

2. Lemonade

3. 4

4. I am...Sasha Fierce

5. Dangerously in Love

6. B'Day

If we counted the Homecoming album/experience, I'd throw that in between Lemonade and 4 probably.

I better join in on the albums ranking here, although this is super tough for me. :haha:

1. Beyoncé

2. Lemonade

3. B’Day

4. 4

5. I Am... Sasha Fierce

6. Dangerously in Love

A lot of songs from 4 are also in my all-time faves. But I think her most recent two albums have to be my top faves because they’re both so brilliant and cohesive, particularly with the visual aspects. B’Day has great value for me still because it’s full of some really good pop/dance tracks especially which I think show her at her best in that element.

Edited by *Lily

7 hours ago, miss denise said:

Yeah, I got two of those as a child and listened to select songs on them a lot so they give me lots of feels. :haha:  

Yayayy. ❤️ Another song... as in a third one? Or the other of the two I love? YES. This sounds right because it does have a video... and I remember something weird happening. I can't remember if it ended up on my songs list because of that. 

Awww that is so cute! :wub:  :haha: 

Yeah another one as in a 3rd one. Yeahh I remember something weird happening there. She peformed and promoted it a lot but then single plans got changed. I don't think you had it on your songs list because of that. 

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

Tryna catch up on all this that I missed and how it all works :haha: But I’d love to be involved in this too and play in some rounds!

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

Are there any more spots open for the Beyoncé round? She’s my #1 too so I’d hate to miss out on that :haha:❤️ 

YOU BETTER PLAY IN THE BEY ROUND LILY. (!) 

And also need an Aaliyah round too of course. :wub: