Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

10. Empire State of Mind (Part II) Broken Down 

Album: The Element of Freedom (2009)

220px-Empire_State_of_Mind_%28Part_II%29_Broken_Down.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_State_of_Mind_(Part_II)_Broken_Down 

Listen on YouTube

10.71 (tie) / 21

@FrogLenzen - 3/21

@Zoey - 8/21

@*Wallace - 9/21

@taylorkat - 11/21

@*Chris - 11/21

@Crisis - 16/21

@*Lily - 17/21

Derek - 3/21

Just like Rihanna with Love the Way You Lie, Alicia made her own full version of this monster hit Jay-Z rap song that she was featured on. You wouldn't think that I'd stan this song this much, it's about NYC and she's wailing on it and it's slowed down but something about this is magical to me. The piano, the mood, everything works for me. Concrete Jungle Wet Dream Tomato. Iconic.

Wallace - 9/21

On 4/18/2024 at 11:56 AM, *Wallace said:

tumblr_mgz2suJJ0E1qf2llso1_500.gif

I love "Empire State of Mind (Part II) Broken Down." In fact, I must mention that I do love both versions of "Empire State of Mind" - the original Jay-Z/Alicia collabo and this Part II version. :wub: I love how they are such different sounding songs but have the same heart and love for New York to them. I do love how this version is the more emotional, vulnerable and beautiful take on the song. Alicia sounds so gorgeous and beautiful throughout this song, which isn't anything new. :wub: I love how soft and delicate her vocals are at the start. From the first verse, I love the parts where she sings:

If I can make it here, I can make it anywhere, that's what they say
Seein' my face in lights
Or my name in marquees found down on Broadway

I really love the power and beauty that Alicia sings the chorus with that goes:

Even if it ain't all it seems, I got a pocketful of dreams
Baby, I'm from New York
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
There's nothin' you can't do
Now you're in New York
These streets will make you feel brand-new
Big lights will inspire you
Hear it for New York, New York, New York

SO good! :wub: From the second verse of the song, I love the part where Alicia sings:

Hail a gypsy cab
Takes me down from Harlem to the Brooklyn Bridge
Someone sleeps tonight with a hunger far more than an empty fridge

Then the last two sections of the song are the epic parts! I love the softer section of the bridge where it builds and builds up on those "yeah yeah yeah yeah" parts. And then booom, Alicia powers through the final chorus of the song. She sings that part of the song with so much power and slayage. :omg:

One hand in the air for the big city
Streetlights, big dreams, all lookin' pretty
No place in the world that can compare
Put your lighters in the air, everybody say, "Yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah"

In New York
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
There's nothin' you can't do
Now you're in New York
These streets will make you feel brand-new
Big lights will inspire you
Hear it for New York

"Empire State of Mind (Part II) Broken Down" is such a great and powerful song from Alicia. I absolutely love it! :wub: 

Crisis - 16/21

On 4/18/2024 at 12:28 AM, Crisis said:

It was nice to see her do her own version of this song, and it’s a great way to close The Element of Freedom. I just prefer most of the other songs in this ranking to it.

9. Karma 

Album: The Diary of Alicia Keys (2003)

220px-Alicia_Keys_-_Karma_single_cover.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma_(Alicia_Keys_song) 

Listen on YouTube

10.71 (tie) / 21

Zoey - 3/21

Wallace - 4/21

Chris - 8/21

Gigi - 9/21

Derek - 17/21

Crisis - 15/21

Lily - 19/21

Wallace - 4/21

WBpi.gif

I feel like there have been a number of "Karma" songs over the years from Lloyd Banks to Taylor Swift to JoJo Siwa, but Alicia's "Karma" will always remain my favorite (unless a certain other "Karma" song can top it). :wub: But yeah "Karma" is just soo dang good. I love how funky this song is in parts of it - and then it has this mysterious feel to it on the verses. Alicia sounds great, as always, on the opening verse. I love where she sings:

Werent't you the one who said that you don't want me anymore
And how you need your space and give the keys back to your door
And how I cry and try and try to make you stay with me
But still you said the love was gone and that I had to leave

I love the pre-chorus and chorus of the song, especially as Alicia sings that part of the song with so much attitude and she sells it so well:

Now you
Talking about a family
Now you
Saying I complete your dream
Now you
Saying I'm your everything
Your confusing me, what your saying to me
Don't play with me, don't play with me cause

What goes around comes around
What goes up must come down
Now who's crying, desiring to come back to me
What goes around comes around
What goes up must come down
Now who's crying, desiring to come back to me

:bobo: Then the next part after that, which I think is the bridge? That's another part I love where Alicia sings/raps:

I remember when I was sitting home alone
Waiting for you
To 3 o'clock in the morn'

:bobo: Alicia brings even more attitude on the second verse. I love it and am here for it all:

And when you came home you'd always had some sorry excuse
And explaining to me like I was some kind of a fool
I sacrifice the things I want just to do things for you
But when it's time to do for me
You never come through

PREACH, A-KEYS! The longer part of the bridge towards the end of the song, is one of my favorite parts, if not my actual favorite part. Alicia IS RAPPING IT so hard there! :wub:

I remember when I was sitting home alone
Waiting for you
To 3 o'clock in the morn'
Night after night knowing something's going on
Wasn't long befo' I be go-a-go-a-gone
Lord knows it wasn't easy believe me
Never thought you'd be the one that would deceive me
And never do what your suppose to do
No need to approach me fool, cause I'm over you
Cause

Alicia goes in so hard and slays that part of the song! :omg: Alicia delivers even more with her vocal ad-libs towards the end of the song as she always does! This is such a great song from Alicia! ❤️

Derek - 17/21

A solid single that I should have put even lower so my Jay-Z song could break the tie!!! Smh!!!

Crisis - 15/21

Here is the final single released from The Diary of Alicia Keys and the first track after the intro. It’s a song about someone who wants Alicia back after realizing that he messed up a good thing, but she isn’t having any of it. The pre and post choruses are the highlights, and Alicia delivers the message very well. A solid song, but it lands in this position.

8. Superwoman 

Album: As I Am (2007)

220px-Alicia_Keys_-_Superwoman.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superwoman_(Alicia_Keys_song) 

Listen on YouTube

10.42 / 21

Zoey - 2/21

Chris - 5/21

Gigi - 6/21

Wallace - 11/21

Crisis - 14/21

Derek - 15/21

Lily - 20/21

Wallace - 11/21

On 4/18/2024 at 11:58 AM, *Wallace said:

art_art_image_6611.gif

"Superwoman" is such a moving and gorgeous song and it's one of my favorites from the As I Am album, which I feel got unfairly shafted in this game and I stand by it. 😢 I wished 2 or 3 other songs from that album made it but at least we got this gem (and "No One") here, at least. But yeah, I think "Superwoman" is such an inspirational and moving song. I love the lyrics and the story Alicia tells/sings here. She pours so much heart and soul into each word and lyric she sings. That opening verse is so bone chilling. ❤️ I love how she sings that whole verse, especially the last few lines that goes:

State of humanity
I wear it on my shoulders
Gotta find the strength in me.

The chorus is really great and again, I love how inspirational it is. And she sings it all so beautifully. ❤️

Cause I am a Superwoman
Yes I am
Yes she is
Even when I'm a mess
I still put on a vest
With an S on my chest
Oh yes
I'm a Superwoman

I really love the second verse and just about everything from that part of the song where she sings:

For all the mothers fighting
For better days to come
And all my women, all my women sitting here trying

And all my sisters
Coming together
Say yes I will
Yes I can

From the bridge, the part that sticks out the most to me is where she sings:

But I can fly
We can fly, Oooohh

Oh, let me tell you I am a Superwoman,
Yes I am
Yes she is
Even when I'm a mess
I still put on a vest
With an S on my chest
Oh yes
I'm a Superwoman

"Superwoman" is just so good and powerful, I love it! :wub: Ugh I'm sad I couldn't squeeze a spot for this in the Top 10 but these songs are just too dang good!

Crisis - 14/21

This final list made me realize I vastly prefer the non-singles on As I Am to the singles. Of the two songs from the album, I prefer this one. It’s a female empowerment song that doesn’t come across as preachy as songs of this nature. Moreover, the music video does a great job conveying the message. When it’s all said and done, this is a good spot for it.

7. A Woman's Worth 

Album: Songs in A Minor (2001)

220px-Alicia_Keys_-_A_Woman%27s_Worth_-_CD_single_cover.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Woman's_Worth 

Listen on YouTube

9.71 / 21

Lily - 5/21

Gigi - 5/21

Wallace - 7/21

Crisis - 10/21

Zoey - 10/21

Chris - 12/21

Derek - 19/21

Wallace - 7/21

giphy.gif

"A Woman's Worth" is so good and soulful. There may have been a lot of pressure for Alicia to follow up after her huge smash hit, "Fallin'", but she did so wonderfully with this song. I love how smooth and soulful this song is. Alicia's vocals are so soulful and pretty. I love how she sings the first half of the first verse where she sings:

You could buy me diamonds
You could buy me pearls
Take me on a cruise around the world
Baby you know I'm worth it

I love how Alicia sings the pre-chorus and chorus of the song so much. It's all soo good!

Wanna please wanna keep wanna treat your woman right
Not just dough but to show that you know she is worth your time
You will lose if you chose to refuse to put her first
She will if she can find a man who knows her worth

'Cause a real man, knows a real woman when he sees her
And a real woman knows a real man ain't afraid to please her
And a real woman knows a real man always comes first
And a real man just can't deny a woman's worth

Alicia sings some real truthful stuff. She continues that through the second verse as well. I especially love the part where she sings:

If you never play me
Promise not to bluff
I'll hold you down when it gets rough
'Cause baby I know you're worth it

Oooh I kinda forgot that Alicia changes the pre-chorus on the second pre-chorus of the song here. But I love that part and how she sings that part of the song too:

She walks the mile makes you smile all the while being true
Don't take for granted the passions that she has for you
You will lose if you chose to refuse to put her first
She will if she can find a man who knows her worth
OOOOOOHHHHH

From the bridge, I love where she sings:

No need to read between the lines spelled out for you (spelled out for you)
Just hear this song 'cause you can't go wrong when you value (better value)

Alicia sounds great and flawless singing the rest of the song! ❤️

Crisis - 10/21

Ah, the second single from "Songs In A Minor". Alicia gives men some tips on how to treat and keep a woman. However, she also doesn’t it make it a one-way street, as she knows a woman has to do her part as well. This is conveyed well in the chorus:

‘Cause a real man knows a real woman when he sees her (When he sees her)

And a real woman knows a real man ain’t ‘fraid to please her (Please me)

And a real woman knows a real man always comes first (First, baby)

And a real man just can’t deny a woman’s worth

It’s a lovely song that has a great melody and an even greater message. One that is definitely worthy of being in my Top 10.

Derek - 19/21

Me putting a song from this album this low deserves the guillotine tbh. Get your pitchforks out. I just wanted some others to do better in the final standings. 

6. You Don't Know My Name 

Album: The Diary of Alicia Keys (2003)

220px-You_Don%27t_Know_My_Name_single_cover.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Don't_Know_My_Name 

Listen on YouTube

9.28 / 21

Gigi - 1/21

Lily - 6/21

Zoey - 9/21

Crisis - 9/21

Wallace - 10/21

Derek - 11/21

Chris - 19/21

Crisis - 9/21

Here we have the lead single from The Diary of Alicia Keys. It has a great sample of The Main Ingredient’s "Let Me Prove My Love to You". Alicia sings her tail off in this song and although she stretches her voice to her range’s upper limit, it isn’t as strained as it was on "No One". It’s about Alicia wanting to be recognized by a guy who caught her eye, to the point where she fantasizes about their first date as she sings in the second verse:

Oh, baby, baby, baby

I see us on our first date

You're doin' everything that makes me smile (Ooh-ooh-ooh)

And when we had our first kiss

It happened on a Thursday

Ooh, it set my soul on fire (Ooh-ooh-ooh)

Ooh, baby, baby, baby

I can't wait for the first time

My imagination's runnin' wild

With that said, the part where she talks to the guy over the phone never fails to make me chuckle (how did she end up with the guy’s number, anyway?) Regardless, this song is one of my favorites from the album.

Wallace - 10/21

tumblr_niyd5pite01s2safbo3_540.gif

"You Don't Know My Name" was what started it all for the The Diary of Alicia Keys album! :wub: This is such a cool, smooth R&B song and Alicia sounds fantastic throughout the song. Right from the opening baby baby baby babyyy, I'm sold! She does have a such a pretty sound on the opening vese she sings. The chorus is slick and breezy. I love how Alicia sings that part of the song.

And it feels like, ooh
You don't know my name
I swear, it feels like, ooh
You don't know my name
('Round and 'round and 'round we go, will you ever know?)

Although I do feel like the verses have a bit more meet to it than the chorus. I do really love the second verse, especially the parts where she sings:

And when we had our first kiss
It happened on a Thursday
Ooh, it set my soul on fire
Ooh, baby, baby, baby
I can't wait for the first time
My imagination's running wild

So good. ❤️ The bridge is another strong part of the song that I love that Alicia sings that goes:

Doing more than I've ever done
For anyone's attention
Take notice of what's in front of you
'Cause did I mention (oh)
You bout' to miss a good thing?
And you'll never know how good it feels
To have all of my affection
And you'll never get a chance to experience my lovin' (oh)
'Cause my lovin' feels like

Oooh and hahaha I must say the phone dialogue part is probably my favorite part of the song? Well, I'ma have to just go 'head and call this boy :dead: TELL IT, ALICIA! Alicia has this really cool and sensual voice. She gets her flirt on and spits her game.... can't hate on her for that. I love the lines where she says: 

My manager be tripping and stuff
Talking 'bout we gotta use water but
I always use some milk and cream for you 'cause
I think you're kinda sweet

:dead: Then I also love the part where she says:

Wait, hold up, my, my cell phone breaking up, hold up
Can you hear me now? Yeah

:giggle:

Alicia delivers and brings it with the rest of her vocal ad-libs at towards the end of the song. I especially love the part where she sings:

And I swear on my mother and father it feels like, ooh
You don't know my name
('Round and 'round and 'round we go, will you ever know?)

"You Don't Know My Name" is a great song from Alicia and I am certain that it will do fairly well on here, or at least I hope so. 

Derek - 11/21

And this iconic single from the 2nd album just misses the Top 5! I think this is a super solid placement considering what's left in the game.

On 6/25/2020 at 11:50 PM, FrogLenzen said:

220px-AliciaKeys-SongsInAMinor-music-album.jpg

Songs in A Minor (2001)

How Come You Don't Call Me [SINGLE]

Fallin' [SINGLE]

220px-The_Diary_Of_Alicia_Keys_album_cover.jpg

The Diary of Alicia Keys (2003)

If I Ain't Got You [SINGLE]

220px-Alicia_Keys_-_As_I_Am.png

As I Am (2007)

No One [SINGLE]

A woman with her eyes closed, wearing a feathered dress that covers her chest, bares her shoulders and goes around her neck. Laid against a blue background, a white dove is seen flying behind her to the left. The name "Alicia Keys" is written to the right in white font and "The Element of Freedom" is written below that in dark blue font.

The Element of Freedom (2009)

Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart [SINGLE]

Top 5 for Alicia!!!

- LOL I am so shook seeing Derek of all people ranking, A BALLAD - that is "Empire State of Mind (Part II) Broken Down" higher than everyone else. :giggle: Agreed with a lot of his comments on this song though. Good spot for this song though I wish it ranked higher over some others.

- Eww boo at "Karma" showing up already. :/ Ugh LOVEE this song and it's such a jam. Deserved so much better. Glad it won the tiebreak at least, cause I did really think and intend on having this at #3 and if I did, it would have gotten 9th with no ties.

- Good spot for "Superwoman." This is a stunning and gorgeous song - though another song I wish had ranked higher than a few others. But I also wanted to see this show up before "Empire State..." and "Karma," so I will take it. :haha: 

- Aww sad to see "A Woman's Worth" show up.... though 7th is a great spot for this song. But I still got plenty of lower ranked songs I wanted to show up before this one. Shaamme and bad Derek for that ranking but glad he realizes it, lol. :giggle:

- Hmm, I'm okay with "You Don't Know My Name" showing up. Great, smooth song that I am definitely a fan of. But there's still those two songs I wanted to see show up before these songs on here. :dead: Wow I never knew what this song sampled (or maybe I knew but forgot), so thank you Crisis for pointing that out!

I have the following left: 1, 2, 5, 13, 14 

This is a really solid and strong Top 5. Even though I don't 100% agree with it, I do love how 4 albums are represented in the Final 5! 

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

- LOL I am so shook seeing Derek of all people ranking, A BALLAD - that is "Empire State of Mind (Part II) Broken Down" higher than everyone else. :giggle: Agreed with a lot of his comments on this song though. Good spot for this song though I wish it ranked higher over some others.

- Eww boo at "Karma" showing up already. :/ Ugh LOVEE this song and it's such a jam. Deserved so much better. Glad it won the tiebreak at least, cause I did really think and intend on having this at #3 and if I did, it would have gotten 9th with no ties.

- Good spot for "Superwoman." This is a stunning and gorgeous song - though another song I wish had ranked higher than a few others. But I also wanted to see this show up before "Empire State..." and "Karma," so I will take it. :haha: 

- Aww sad to see "A Woman's Worth" show up.... though 7th is a great spot for this song. But I still got plenty of lower ranked songs I wanted to show up before this one. Shaamme and bad Derek for that ranking but glad he realizes it, lol. :giggle:

- Hmm, I'm okay with "You Don't Know My Name" showing up. Great, smooth song that I am definitely a fan of. But there's still those two songs I wanted to see show up before these songs on here. :dead: Wow I never knew what this song sampled (or maybe I knew but forgot), so thank you Crisis for pointing that out!

I have the following left: 1, 2, 5, 13, 14 

This is a really solid and strong Top 5. Even though I don't 100% agree with it, I do love how 4 albums are represented in the Final 5! 

Don’t agree with it? SECURITY!

• Haha 1

5. No One 

Album: As I Am (2007)

220px-Alicia_Keys_-_No_One.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_One_(Alicia_Keys_song) 

Listen on YouTube

9.00 / 21

@Zoey - 1/21

@*Chris - 3/21

@*Wallace - 5/21

@taylorkat - 7/21

@*Lily - 7/21

@Crisis - 19/21

@FrogLenzen - 21/21

Wallace - 5/21

Z4fg.gif

c8dee898-e3c8-4c57-ae86-9dfb138711d1_tex

The Top 5 of my rankings is where things get reallly hard as I really love all of these songs so much. I do really love "No One" and think this is really such a fantastic song from Alicia! :wub: I love the uptempo inspirational feel of the song and Alicia delivers such a fantastic vocal as always. She kinda has this raspy rawness to her voice in this song, which works well here. I love how she sings the opening verse of the song, as it sets the mood well for the song. But I really love how she builds the song up on the pre-chorus, where she sings:

You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cause
Everything's gonna be alright
People keep talking they can say what they like
But all I know is everything's gonna be alright

I feel so inspired, already! :bobo: The chorus is fun, catchy and so easy to sing along to. I love that part of the song too! :wub:

No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you, you, you
Can get in the way of what I feel for you

:bobo: I love all of what Alicia sings on the verse of the song, especially with some of the belting she does there.

When the rain is pouring down
And my heart is hurting
You will always be around
This I know for certain

The bridge is another fantastic and standout part of the song. I especially love the latter part of the bridge where Alicia sings:

I know people will try, try to divide, something so real
So till the end of time I'm telling you there ain't no one

But one of my ultimate and VERY favorite parts of the song comes at the end where Alicia sings those fun and catchy "Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh, oh, oh, oh, ohh" parts! Those parts are sooo fun to sing and jam along to! :bobo:

"No One" is such a feel good song that always makes me so happy and uplifted! :wub: I also love the music video and think it's such a joyous video to watch.

Crisis - 19/21

I’ll let everyone in on a dirty little secret. This was the song I was going to cut when I cut "Teenage Love Affair". However, I know "No One" is one of her most beloved and iconic songs, so I left it alone. Having said that, it has never been one of my favorite singles. It felt like she pushed her voice too hard, making me think she wrote this song just outside of her range. In addition, I wasn’t too keen on the music. Funny enough, I enjoyed Felicia Barton’s rendition of it on Idol, go figure. :haha:

Derek - 21/21

Spoiler alert. My least favorite Alicia song. I didn’t cut it in petty cuts because I’m the nicest guy in the world. But this song sounds like her vocal cords are in pain trying to get through it.

4. Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart 

Album: The Element of Freedom (2009)

220px-Alicia_Keys_-_Try_Sleeping_with_a_Broken_Heart.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Try_Sleeping_with_a_Broken_Heart 

Listen on YouTube

6.00 / 21

Gigi - 2/21

Chris - 2/21

Crisis - 3/21

Lily - 3/21

Zoey - 5/21

Derek - 13/21

Wallace - 14/21

Crisis - 3/21

Is it possible to make a song about heartbreak sound ‘pretty’ for a lack of a better term? Well, Alicia gave a respectable endeavor with the second single from The Element of Freedom: "Try Sleepin’ With A Broken Heart". Despite the subject matter, Alicia’s voice rings prettily over the track. She does a nice job conveying the sentiment with the first verse:

Even if you were a million miles away

I could still feel you in my bed

Near me, touch me, feel me

And even at the bottom of the sea

I could still hear inside my head

Tellin' me, touch me, feel me

Then she breaks into the chorus:

So tonight, I'm gonna find a way to make it without you

Tonight, I'm gonna find a way to make it without you

I'm gonna hold on to the times that we had tonight

I'm gonna find a way to make it without you

Here, she takes on a more wistful tone, as if she’s at the bargaining stage of her grief. She’s trying to move on from her ex, but it’s clear she still has some strong feelings for him. This is expressed at the end of the second verse:

Looking in the sky, I could see your face

And I know right where I fit in

Take me, make me, you know that I'll always be in love

With you

Right 'til the end

The last point I’ll harp on is the bridge, where it feels as if she’s almost at the acceptance point. This is true in the end when she sings:

And I could find a way to make it

Don't hold on too tight

I'll make it without you tonight

"Try Sleepin’ with a Broken Heart" is a fractured gem of a song that is both easy and difficult to listen to. It ranks high in my book among her singles and her overall songs.

Derek - 13/21

I asked my Uber driver today on the way home from the doctor's office all hopped up on medication what her favorite Alicia Keys song was, and she said this one. Shout out to Bianca, thanks for the ride, 5 stars.

Wallace - 14/21

On 4/18/2024 at 11:58 AM, *Wallace said:

"Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart" is a really smooth and gorgeous song from Alicia. I kinda love the hard hitting beat of this song mixed in with Alicia's soft and smooth vocals. It's a good juxtaposition that works within this track. I like the dreamy quality in which Alicia sings this song throughout the song.

So tonight, I'm gonna find a way to make it without you
I'm gonna hold on to the times that we had

I didn't realize how repetitive the chorus was but it's good and it does hit. :broken: After that, I love the first line she sings in the second verse where  she sings:

Have you ever tried sleeping with a broken heart?
Well you could try sleeping in my bed
Lonely, own me, nobody ever shut it down like you

Another heartbreaking lyric. :broken: The bridge is another strong part of the song that I love where Alicia sings:

Anybody could've told you right from the start it's 'bout to fall apart
So rather than hold on to a broken dream I'll just hold on to love
And I could find a way to make it, don't hold on too tight
I'll make it without you tonight

So beautifully sung. ❤️ I feel like "Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart" is one of those songs I don't realize how much I enjoy or appreciate until really listening to it. But this is a moving and beautiful song for sure. :yes: I still don't consider it a huge favorite but I am a fan of it for sure.

10 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

220px-AliciaKeys-SongsInAMinor-music-album.jpg

Songs in A Minor (2001)

How Come You Don't Call Me [SINGLE]

Fallin' [SINGLE]

220px-The_Diary_Of_Alicia_Keys_album_cover.jpg

The Diary of Alicia Keys (2003)

If I Ain't Got You [SINGLE]

We're doing a Top 3 this time! Has everyone been keeping tracks of the ties so far, or...?

- Ahh yeah "No One" was one of my guesses for Derek's #21 and I was predicting that... so yeah called it. But omgg at how Crisis nearly cut it too - didn't see that coming. 😮  LOL at how similar Derek's and Crisis' comments are here. I actually expected this song to miss making the Top 5 so I'm pleased that wasn't the case. 

- I don't think I expected "Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart" to rank so high but well done. Lol loved Derek's story on the song. :haha: 

Oooh okay, so it's my #1 vs #2 vs #13. Hoping for either of my #1 or #2 to pull off the win.  

52 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

There are two right choices. A predictable, but worthy choice and just another classic. The other should place third. 😘

lol Hopefully we are thinking the same song for 3rd place. :giggle: