Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

2 minutes ago, miss denise said:

LOL thank you. :hug: I am both excited and terrified at what you all will do with his songs. :dead: 

LOL THIS IS ME @ the Beyoncé round coming up. :lmao: I'm not ready for y'all to cut songs I LOVE. :dead: 

1 minute ago, Steven_ said:

I’ll play a Jesse round. :yes:

Question: Would his songs from that unreleased album be included? 

Yay I hoped you would! 😄  

It's a good question. They are all easily available on YouTube, but the rules technically say "All tracks included on any album that was released", so not sure, and Dee will have to let us know. I'm fine either way, except the single "Shake" should be included regardless (and could be viewed as a non-album single in that case). 

3 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I already know which song I’d advance to the final rankings. 😄

:shock: 

I am shook and need to know asap. :dead:  But I suppose I can wait awhile. And oh shoot, I don't know what I'll choose. 😐 

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

It's okay Wally, if they cut her best work we will just cut them...from IDF. 

tenor.gif?itemid=6114812

LOL I like the thought of this. :giggle:  

Just now, miss denise said:

Yay I hoped you would! 😄  

It's a good question. They are all easily available on YouTube, but the rules technically say "All tracks included on any album that was released", so not sure, and Dee will have to let us know. I'm fine either way, except the single "Shake" should be included regardless (and could be viewed as a non-album single in that case). 

That's a song I know so that should be included. :haha:  

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LOL THIS IS ME @ the Beyoncé round coming up. :lmao: I'm not ready for y'all to cut songs I LOVE. :dead: 

I suppose I can let you have some input on my cuts. :giggle: I am between three songs to advance though. :shiftywave:  

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

There is lots you don't know about me.  I appreciate her music, but i wouldn't call myself one of her die hard fans.

I never claimed to know you like that, just know our musical tastes were exactly the opposite. The goal of this game (like Steven's) is to make sure that fans get to play for their faves, so no funny business lol. 

3 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Yay I hoped you would! 😄  

I know nothing about Jesse McCartney, so I will just let you guide me through that round. LOL.

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I will be parking myself in this thread until each and every one of these has reached a favorable conclusion.

I would participate in nearly all of those artists rounds! :haha::giggle: 

Just now, miss denise said:

I suppose I can let you have some input on my cuts. :giggle: I am between three songs to advance though. :shiftywave:  

Ooooh yesss I would love to know your thoughts on these. :yes: And also curious on this last part too. Lol gosh i don't even know what I would advance. :lmao: 

Just now, Deeee said:

I never claimed to know you like that, just know our musical tastes were exactly the opposite. The goal of this game (like Steven's) is to make sure that fans get to play for their faves, so no funny business lol. 

like i said im a fan of her music.  Do I know every song on every album?  No, but I know enough of her catalog to make sound decisions.

2 minutes ago, miss denise said:

:wub: :wub: :wub: 

YOU HAVE EXCEEDED ALL EXPECTATIONS  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: 

LOL I was just gonna say....... Steven just won the way to Denise's heart with that one. :dead: