Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I would participate in nearly all of those artists rounds! :haha::giggle: 

Ooooh yesss I would love to know your thoughts on these. :yes: And also curious on this last part too. Lol gosh i don't even know what I would advance. :lmao: 

Cuts will be hard on any round, but definitely don't want to cut any of your biggest favorites. :haha: We shall discuss. Hmm a certain song comes to mind for me for you! :giggle:  

8 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I never claimed to know you like that, just know our musical tastes were exactly the opposite. The goal of this game (like Steven's) is to make sure that fans get to play for their faves, so no funny business lol. 

Looking at the list, there are other rounds I would want to be included in more then Beyonce, so its not my first choice.  Include me if there is room, but I am also fine letting the die hards fight it out.

Just now, Solaris said:

Looking at the list, there are other rounds I would want to be included in more then Beyonce, so its not my first choice.  Include me if there is room, but I am also fine letting the die hards fight it out.

Sounds good. There are still people that are knocked out, so I am going to give them time to sign-up for the round. If I get a few more, which I assume I will because some of her big fans have not seen the thread yet, I will have you join the rounds you feel more passionate about. Good compromise. 👍🏼

7 minutes ago, Elliott said:

My opinion is songs that haven't been officially released in some capacity shouldn't be included. :ph34rwave: 

6 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Shake has been released officially on iTunes.

5 minutes ago, Deeee said:

That is pretty much how I am going about this.

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

So then it should be included.

:yes: It's understood. We should include "Shake" as a stand-alone single then, and not tracks from the unreleased album it was meant for. I'll help when the round comes up.

Just now, Deeee said:

How could I forget about She Wolf, which features some of the most magical lines in song history?!

lol I could give you reasons why every song of Shakira deserves to win

except her duet with Blake Shelton, we prefer to forget about that :ph34rwave:

• Like 1

Just now, miss denise said:

:yes: It's understood. We should include "Shake" as a stand-alone single then, and not tracks from the unreleased album it was meant for. I'll help when the round comes up.

Yeah, that's fair. :yes:

RIP "The Writer" though.

Just now, miss denise said:

Thank you! And here I thought I would never find anything you were more passionate about than Disney!

4 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Thank you! And here I thought I would never find anything you were more passionate about than Disney!

Of course. :hug: And :dead: I guess you haven't seen me outside of the rankdown. I have many passions.  :giggle: 

14 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Cuts will be hard on any round, but definitely don't want to cut any of your biggest favorites. :haha: We shall discuss. Hmm a certain song comes to mind for me for you! :giggle:  

Oooh it certainly will be. And awww thank you! :haha: Yess hopefully we can discuss this tomorrow. And oooooo what song is this? 😮 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh it certainly will be. And awww thank you! :haha: Yess hopefully we can discuss this tomorrow. And oooooo what song is this? 😮 

Yep. :hug: You know what song you have the moves for. :bobo: :giggle:  

16 minutes ago, miss denise said:

RIGHT?! :wub:  Everyone's gotta come up to @Steven_'s level now. :giggle:  It's your move, Wally. :giggle: 

THE PRESSURE. I CAN'T compete. 😢 :dead: 

Just now, .Rei said:

@*Wallace not even mentioning J.Lo

shocked gif wow GIF

:dead: 

She's definitely on my short list (which is a long list). :lmao::haha: