Big Brother 22

Alex95

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, *Lily said:

If it wasn't for quarantine I wouldn't be paying the same attention. It makes the pre-season speculation even more frustrating :dead:

:dead: 

16 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I find the preseason speculation fun personally!

I'm finding it fun too - especially as I'm not trying to get my hopes up too high. :haha: 

4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Dan’s announcement confirmed he’s out and he was just trolling 😮. We’ll see who else was just trolling soon enough.

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I'm back on board with my original thoughts of what "All-Stars" would be with a bunch of randoms like Brittany Martinez and Corey Brooks.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not a single source has disproved All-Stars yet. A lot of "facts" have been wrong/differing, but literally all the tea is pointing to All-Stars. I think it's clear as day this is what CBS wants to do. The big question is whether LA will let it happen.

Hamsterwatch corrected herself that the starting date is actually August 5th!

Brent from RHAP tweeted a few gifs, implying they are houseguest spoilers. I believe I read that he correctly spoiled the fact that there would be duos in the house last year (Tommy & Christie, Holly & Kat), but incorrectly said these would be involved in a twist and with other past duos as well. All that to be said, everything should be taken with a grain of salt.

First was a gif of a spider. My mind immediately went to Danielle Reyes who iconically called herself the black widow after winning the spiderweb HOH in BB7. However, I was reminded that the BB21 girls alliance had something to do with black widows, so it could be any of Nicole, Kemi, Bella, or Jessica (most likely Nicole with an off chance of Kemi).

Next was a gif of a dinosaur. That could be Cody Calafiore, who wore a dinosaur costume as a punishment in BB16.

Finally was a gif that said something about a stalker. That could be Caleb or Amber, as they were wrapped up in the storyline of Caleb's obsession with Amber. Hopefully they wouldn't be dumb enough to give Caleb a platform in this day of age, but on the other hand, they are 100% dumb enough to do that.