Big Brother 22

Alex95

6 hours ago, Alex95 said:

That'll definitely nearly finish off the guys cast. That gives us Dan, Derrick, Paul, Josh, Tyler, Swaggy C, Frankie/Tommy, Ian/Donny/Random.

The only ones I like here are Dan, Tyler, and Donny. 😐 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoilergirl is saying promo will begin airing on tv next week so we should be able to see if that person’s legit if we begin seeing promo.

In regards to cast she said there’s a few earlier seasons (pre-14) that have been contacted! Hopefully that’s true.

She’s 99% confident on Da’Vonne and has been hearing a lot of Janelle too. She said last she’s heard, Swaggy is on, but he’s been adamantly denying it in press (though obviously they all lie).

38 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I just hope they have the forethought to cast more than two black people and additional people of color. I guess with it being returnees they have a select pool to choose from but there are memorable people of color!

We say that every year and CBS never learns their lesson. I mean the world is making it very difficult for CBS to be tone deaf but I'm sure they'll still find a way :dead:.

Danielle Reyes recently deactivated her twitter out of nowhere and BB!Twitter has collectively lost their minds about it, but I refuse to get my hopes up in the slightest and tbh I don't think it means anything

24 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

We say that every year and CBS never learns their lesson. I mean the world is making it very difficult for CBS to be tone deaf but I'm sure they'll still find a way :dead:.

Danielle Reyes recently deactivated her twitter out of nowhere and BB!Twitter has collectively lost their minds about it, but I refuse to get my hopes up in the slightest and tbh I don't think it means anything

I'm sure they will. :dead:

tumblr_na40nxU8Z21sx79beo8_250.gifv

40 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

She’s the housemate who was robbed of the S3 win, right? I think I watched like 75% of her season. :haha:

7 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Also apparently Kaycee’s sick. Her and Josh were out partying in Miami without masks just last week. When you do the clownery...

faf5d4ec83540107213c878fa39abf06.gif

So stupid. They should know better than that. 

6 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I just hope they have the forethought to cast more than two black people and additional people of color. I guess with it being returnees they have a select pool to choose from but there are memorable people of color!

Lol I was expecting CBS to cast one male and one female of color to fill in the quota although more than that would be nice. 

5 hours ago, Elliott said:

She’s the housemate who was robbed of the S3 win, right? I think I watched like 75% of her season. :haha:

Yes and you never posted us your S3 thoughts. :broken: 

4 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I guess she didn't want to bust a Daniele Donato and have everyone be like WHO is that when arriving with a darker hair color. :dead: She does a have a brand to protect: The Buxom Blonde. :wub:

Lmao I don't think I ever saw Janelle with darker hair. :haha: 

15 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Yes and you never posted us your S3 thoughts. :broken: 

lol I don't even remember my thoughts on what I watched because none of the names look familiar. :rofl:

Maybe I'll watch them this summer since there's nothing new anymore on TV other than Drag Race.

19 minutes ago, Elliott said:

lol I don't even remember my thoughts on what I watched because none of the names look familiar. :rofl:

Maybe I'll watch them this summer since there's nothing new anymore on TV other than Drag Race.

Oooh. :dead: 

YAYYY Do it! :w00tbounce:

On 6/16/2020 at 10:43 AM, Alex95 said:

Every year the filming locations for the intro vids get leaked early:

Janelle, Dan, Derrick, Josh, Haleigh, Kaycee, Swaggy, Bayleigh, Tyler, and Angela are a bunch of houseguests who have been rumored and could fit in here. Paul and Frankie remain pretty likely too.

Queens?  :? I'm drawing blanks... Unless somebody moved, I can't think of any HG from Queens that BB would want to bring back for an All-Stars season... :unsure:

Edited by ShortstopVM

On 6/18/2020 at 2:57 PM, 1234567890 said:

How am I barely hearing Janelle is rumored to come back? :omg: I'm hesitant because I would want a BB6 style run or BB7 style run and I'm afraid she will get a BB14 style run. I'm going to be a nervous wreck this summer if she comes back. :dead:

I would so be here for another Janelle run on BB! :omg: