Big Brother 22

Alex95

On 6/10/2020 at 1:56 PM, Alex95 said:

Both Andy and Evel Dick are "leaking some names". I don't trust either of them as sources, but just passing along what they said.

Dick has mentioned Paul, Josh, Derrick, Frankie, Swaggy, Bayleigh, Haleigh, and Brittany (BB16)

Andy has mentioned Derrick, Frankie, Tyler, Dan, Angela, and Kaycee.

So Frankie and Derrick are the two names on both lists. Like I said, I'm not buying any of this for sure, just mentioning it :giggle:

I'm less likely to believe Andy because he's only giving those names out as people send him proof they're donating to BLM causes (which frankly is the greatest use of the information possible so even if he's lying, he's raising thousands of dollars and I 100% support him :dead:)

On 6/11/2020 at 11:22 AM, Alex95 said:

https://ew.com/tv/big-brother-all-stars-2-dream-cast/

So many publications are really running with the reports that this is All-Stars 2. The entire Big Brother community's gonna look like Boo Boo the Fool if it's not :dead:

This would be kind of a baller Big Brother cast. Their wishlist:

-Will "Mega" Collins

-Will Kirby

-Danielle Reyes

-Jun Song

-Janelle Pierzina

-Dan Gheesling

-Hayden Moss

-Rachel Reilly

-Britney Haynes

-Ian Terry

-Derrick Levasseur

-Donny Thompson

-Vanessa Rousso

-Bayleigh Dayton

-Tyler Crispen

-Tamar Braxton

The random Will Mega nod :dead:. But still, this is 1000x better than whatever it is we're gonna be stuck with.

Interesting list of names for this ~All Stars season. This second list sounds really great, but it seems too good to be true with a lot of those names. :haha: 

Who is Will Mega? :lmao: 

On 6/10/2020 at 6:21 PM, *Amanda said:

Yeah, I'm gonna take these lists with a huge grain of salt.

But also, I feel like we'd definitely get the likes of Derrick, Tyler, Frankie etc. in an all-stars season because I think the show's opinions of which houseguests are all-stars is quite different than what the online fandom's is. :haha:

Lol yesss this is also so true. :haha: 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Interesting list of names for this ~All Stars season. This second list sounds really great, but it seems too good to be true with a lot of those names. :haha: 

Who is Will Mega? :lmao: 

Lol yesss this is also so true. :haha: 

The EW list was only a wishlist. They have no inside info.

Every year the filming locations for the intro vids get leaked early:

Janelle, Dan, Derrick, Josh, Haleigh, Kaycee, Swaggy, Bayleigh, Tyler, and Angela are a bunch of houseguests who have been rumored and could fit in here. Paul and Frankie remain pretty likely too.

Evel Dick seems to be running his mouth quite a lot and I’m not really choosing to buy anything just yet but he did just claim Da’Vonne will be back so I choose to believe it and get my hopes up when it doesn’t happen 🙂 

Edited by *Lily

Looks like the cast is wrapping up to be something like:

Tyler, Dan, Derrick, Josh, Paul, Frankie/Tommy, Swaggy?, ?

Angela, Nicole A, Haleigh, Janelle, Kaycee, Bayleigh?/Da’Vonne?, Brittany?, ?

Still a few wildcards here and there, but these are all popular rumors that also lineup with some clues we have.

A lot of people are really over the moon about this potential cast, but I'm less enthused. Along with the fact that they forgot that there are any good one-time players before BB16, I really only stan Janelle, Da'Vonne, and Dan. Haleigh is very likely gonna go straight to the BB20 crew. Nicole Anthony, though I loved her the first time around...didn't really need a second season from her, unpopular opinion. I'm hardly gonna complain though about her inclusion considering people like Paul, Josh, Tyler, Angela, and Derrick are likely gonna be there.

Dan is one of my favorite players, but I have mixed feelings about him playing again since he’ll likely get evicted early for being too big of a threat.

It’s still unbelievable he’d come back after he said time and time again he’s done. Is it just speculation or are there reliable sources confirming this?

8 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Dan is one of my favorite players, but I have mixed feelings about him playing again since he’ll likely get evicted early for being too big of a threat.

It’s still unbelievable he’d come back after he said time and time again he’s done. Is it just speculation or are there reliable sources confirming this?

Depending on how you feel about Evel Dick and Andy Herren as sources lol.

Also the shooting locations for the intros that gets leaked every year is always correct. Usually it means nothing with newbies, but with returning players you can track them. Detroit is one of them, which doesn't have really anyone besides Dan.

despite this information, I still find it hard to believe Janelle would consider coming back again.  I mean I love her, and would kill to have her on again (and make my summer interesting), I just don't it.  

Also bring back Vanessa.

8 minutes ago, Solaris said:

despite this information, I still find it hard to believe Janelle would consider coming back again.  I mean I love her, and would kill to have her on again (and make my summer interesting), I just don't it.  

Also bring back Vanessa.

She's done three seasons of Big Brother and a season of Amazing Race. I can't imagine her turning down another paycheck lol. She and Dan are probably getting paid real good too to do it.

Just now, Alex95 said:

She's done three seasons of Big Brother and a season of Amazing Race. I can't imagine her turning down another paycheck lol. She and Dan are probably getting paid real good too to do it.

Hopefully she doesn't get sacked the minute shes vulnerable again.  -_-

11 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I think it's a little surprising that she would wanna play with Dan again but not that surprising that she would go back again.

US Weekly saying Ian, Tyler, Janelle, and Frankie are locks and Dan & Derrick are very likely. Britney turned them down. I was pretty surprised we hadn't heard Ian's name before this point. I figured there would be a good chance.

Guys cast seems to be rounding out. Dan, Derrick, Ian, Tyler, Josh, and Paul all seem solid. Frankie or Tommy for the gay guy (Frankie claiming he turned them down and Dick supporting that but who knows). Then the 8th is still a mystery possibly Donny or James or someone who will come out of thin air still. I don't think Swaggy's out of the running either (it'll be a terrible look for CBS if they have no black men either).

I'm more excited about the girls list and there seems to be more mystery there. Janelle and Angela seem to be the most consistent rumors, potentially Kaycee too. Haleigh, Nicole A, and Da'Vonne all have the one tweet from Dick, but that's nothing major. Brittany Martinez still in the running? Christmas?? I hope they nail the female cast there's so much potential there.