American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

What did he do about spoilers? Lol, I’m curious. 😂

well that was part of why they switched to live shows rather than pretaping, because it meant less risk of spoilers leaking.

also here’s my updated song speculations based on some of the hints contestants have dropped:

“Circle of Life” - Alyssa 

“You’ll Be In My Heart” - Chayce

“Into the Unknown” - Grace 

“When You Wish Upon a Star” - Deshawn

“Baby Mine” - Hunter

“Go the Distance” - Willie

“When She Loved Me” - Cassandra

“Real Gone” - Caleb

“Remember Me” - Arthur

“A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes” - Casey

I hope I’m wrong about Arthur coming back

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Elliott said:

Louis’s song got like 60k streams on Spotify after the show so I’m hoping it’s him.

Plus none of the songs are the spoilers list are basic enough to scream “Arthur”

Interesting. Well if he does return, I really hope he does better to reach his potential. He's one of those frustrating cases where he's never quite as good as you think he should be.

And although I like Arthur, this made me laugh. :haha: 

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/american-idol/episodes/416-disney-night/

If you look at the press site, the contestants have pictures with coincidental Disney characters.

Grace - Elsa from Frozen (Into The Unknown)

Casey - Toy Story characters in Toy Story area (When She Loved Me)

Willie - Lion King characters in Lion King area (Circle of Life)

Alyssa - Cinderella (A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes)

Deshawn - Dumbo (Baby Mine)

I think Willie couldve just been making a Disney reference in that post and not actually revealing his song choice, since he referenced "Go The Distance" and THEN asked people what he was going to be singing. 

Edited by m1key
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, sublymonal said:

well that was part of why they switched to live shows rather than pretaping, because it meant less risk of spoilers leaking.

also here’s my updated song speculations based on some of the hints contestants have dropped:

“Circle of Life” - Alyssa 

“You’ll Be In My Heart” - Chayce

“Into the Unknown” - Grace 

“When You Wish Upon a Star” - Deshawn

“Baby Mine” - Hunter

“Go the Distance” - Willie

“When She Loved Me” - Cassandra

“Real Gone” - Caleb

“Remember Me” - Arthur

“A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes” - Casey

I hope I’m wrong about Arthur coming back

Casey no...

Well, at least that song choice will get Alyssa sent packing.

If Hunter really goes for that, I might have to reconsider my opinion on him. At least if he does it justice, and I can listen to it all the way through without bawling because Dumbo was my late father's favorite Disney movie. :(

57 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

I haven't seen song spoilers yet! Is tomorrow live or pre-taped? Anyone know? 

No. I guess we won’t find out who is singing what song until tomorrow night.

I am beyond pissed right now!!! If he wins the season is ruined!!!! 9 other singers better than him!!!!!

35 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Remember pimp spot isn’t always good with coast to coast voting. 

In Season 16 and 17 I believe the only people who got the pimp spot during coast to coast voting and got eliminated after were Dennis and Alyssa (Who were both given Wildcards and pretty much DOA either way). 

On 4/29/2021 at 11:36 AM, Weedy_Speedy said:

Interesting. Well if he does return, I really hope he does better to reach his potential. He's one of those frustrating cases where he's never quite as good as you think he should be.

I feel that way about Hunter.

you do know the numbers will stay that way now most likely and the last spot is not the best anymore. If you lead off the show and do great you get votes right then and there. People are living in the past thinking going last matters and if Grace does this week it will not be very week.

On 5/2/2021 at 8:59 PM, BakedMonkeyPie said:

I’m so happy to get more chances to see REAL stage performances from Arthur Gunn.  His voice still gives me chills when I hear it, and felt robbed of an experience last season.  

:wub: :yes:

It's a shame how last season went down, but those saying Sam would have wiped the floor with him on, on stage performances?

I disagree. One moment she's singing Selena in a very captivating live performance. The next it's slow song after slow song in her apartment. Granted that couldn't be helped.

Why am I bringing this up?

Arthur managed to get me to pay attention to him with his at home performances. Now it's bittersweet... I feel like he shouldn't be there, but what can I as a fan do about it? :( 

Casey is my fave this year and quite frankly... We've never had a younger rock singer when this show. Male or female. It's time to change that. I only hope a past fave returning doesn't interfere too much!