Thunderstorm and Todd Top 2?

Maxwell

Thunderstorm and Todd Top 2?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Thunderstorm and Todd Top 2?

2. 2. Who is more likely to win?

Thunderstorm : The casuals and minivan love him. I think he will get the pimp spot too. 

Todd : They keep calling him Pastor since day 1 but he hasn't sung any worship song, I think he will finally do one in the finale. 

I'm leaning more toward Thunderstorm win.

Edited by Archanium
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

The Bible Belt + the Rust Belt is a formula for an easy win for Todd. 

WFU1D1e.png

Yes to Todd + T-storm as the final two, but I'd like to point out that the latter is the one controlling the Rust Belt sans Pennsylvania and Michigan (which still doesn't matter as the show is most popular in the south anyway). But we know darn well TPTB are going to try and push the new coach into the winning slot.

Edited by VintageVoice

The fact that the 5th finalist is on Team Blake complicates things for Todd. Before that happened I’d say that he was a shoo in to win. Now the odds favor Tstorm. 

But I wouldn’t wish winning the Voice on someone with a legit chance on a career, so I hope Todd wins, never to be heard from again.

• Haha 1

Yes

I´m leaning more towards Thunderstorm at the moment, but it will be one hell of a fight. We´ll have to wait till Monday when we see the song choices. Todd hasn´t even pulled the Joe Cocker and the gospel card yet which would make the votes pour over him, and TStorm has "Hallelujah" under his belt still, a song he´s extremely comfortable with , in which he sounds fantastic in and will also get him tons of votes. Let´se who ´s more estrategic or who TPTB favors.

19 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

The fact that the 5th finalist is on Team Blake complicates things for Todd. Before that happened I’d say that he was a shoo in to win. Now the odds favor Tstorm. 

But I wouldn’t wish winning the Voice on someone with a legit chance on a career, so I hope Todd wins, never to be heard from again.

As if we hear from someone again after the show ends 😂

Edited by Daillon