The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Seems like there is a lot of talent this season, and a decent number of artists I’m interested in, that often doesn’t translate to the lives though. 

John’s team is strong, but the other coaches teams also have a *lot* of talent, and since Blake is Blake, you have to figure a couple will be in the final. Taryn is really good.

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, ATX29 said:

Looks like it might have to be you that starts it!

Cami's voice is stunning...she's gonna have to overcome the curse of the indie girl tho.  I have tempered my expectations.

Yeah, there's a bunch of fan threads already and she doesn't have one! IDF makes me sick sometimes! 🤢     😂jk

I wasn't planning on making fan threads this season but yeah, why not. 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Also (and I should probably put this in the unpop thread) I liked last seasons finale format with one person per coach + fan vote. I think it led to more finale contestant diversity. 

They might keep doing it. I don’t care for it, but the show is about the coaches, and they want all of them represented. Looking at this season, it’s probably the only way to keep Blake from getting two voted through. 

There does seem to be a lot of talent. The pandemic may have something to do with it. For example, under normal conditions, I doubt Taryn would be there, considering she performs 270 shows per year. That’s a lot of income lost. Other than small gatherings, there isn’t much going on anywhere. Might as well try out for The Voice. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I've never seen so many fan threads made before a season started. Y'all are EXCITED. 

Part of it is probably because a lot of people are looking for stuff to do and get hyped over! 😅 I have one favorite on each team so I’m excited to see which favorites will come out on top! (I’m also praying Thomas Stringfellow got a chair turn... 🤞)

Edited by Bk1234

I’m soooo mad i have so many favorites on Johns team.

Cami Clune- definitely gives me strong dark horse vibes like Maelyn give me. If he is smart he should hold on to Cami To the lives. She could very  possibly be his 2nd win.

Julia Cooper- she gives me strong Joanna vibes but a more skilled Joanna which is GREAT. I can see him dumping her in battles or knockouts and her being stolen.

im discussing these two because I already discussed. John,Tamara and Sid.

I have a horrible feeling that John will pair Tamara and John Holiday.....Cami and Julia. 

He doesn’t think about the outcome he just thinks about trying to make the perfect battle.

John has MANY possible winners on his team. If he’s smart and plays his cards right. He could win S19

Edited by jus.vshn
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

He doesn’t think about the outcome he just thinks about trying to make the perfect battle.

John has MANY possible winners on his team. If he’s smart and plays his cards right. He could win S19

John who gave CammWess Senorita doesn't care about the outcome of the battle? LMAO

• Haha 9
7 minutes ago, antikid said:

John who gave CammWess Senorita doesn't care about the outcome of the battle? LMAO

Your right! 🤣 

i lowkey think John favors all of his 4 chair turns over his other contestants. So I can see Cami and Tamara being his favorites. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I have a horrible feeling that John will pair Tamara and John Holiday.....Cami and Julia. 

I can definitely see Cami and Julia in battles, but I feel like a Tamara and John battle wouldn't work? I can fully see him pairing them in the KO's though.

16 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

My issue with John is that he tends to go into his battles/KOs with a pre-determined idea of who's going to win - for example, Darious vs. Mike in the KOs where Nick and Blake both picked Darious yet John went with Mike; you can see in the YouTube video at ~5:37 that John's not thrilled with the feedback confirming that the other two who did provide answers on preference went against who he wanted to move on.

Was it because of Mike's four-chair status? Maybe, but he's picked someone who got fewer turns before (Will vs. Jared in S17, Will got two chairs to Jared's three) so I'm guessing while it may factor in he tends to go in planning to move on with who he genuinely prefers and expects others to agree with him.

5 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

My issue with John is that he tends to go into his battles/KOs with a pre-determined idea of who's going to win - for example, Darious vs. Mike in the KOs where Nick and Blake both picked Darious yet John went with Mike; you can see in the YouTube video at ~5:37 that John's not thrilled with the feedback confirming that the other two who did provide answers on preference went against who he wanted to move on.

Was it because of Mike's four-chair status? Maybe, but he's picked someone who got fewer turns before (Will vs. Jared in S17, Will got two chairs to Jared's three) so I'm guessing while it may factor in he tends to go in planning to move on with who he genuinely prefers and expects others to agree with him.

Yep like I say he favors his four chair turners. So I have a good feeling Tamara and Cami are a lock...and I can see John Hokiday getting stolen by Kelly and Julia getting stolen by either Blake or Gwen

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I can definitely see Cami and Julia in battles, but I feel like a Tamara and John battle wouldn't work? I can fully see him pairing them in the KO's though.

Of the names we have for Team Legend, I don't know who John would go up against besides Tamara (except maybe Rio). Of course, we are still missing four names from the team, so for all we know Cami and Julia get paired for the battles and the remaining four all go against the unknown factors.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I agree, Tamara and especially Cami, given the history of The Voice demo, have big chances of going to the finale/winning The Voice, but it's gonna be up to John, S16 was Maelyn's season from the get-go, let's see if John's gonna be able to grab another win

Just now, moonlighty said:

Am I the only one scared of Taryn? She's a big threat and i don't think i want Blake/another country person winning again

I wouldn't mind her making the lives just because we haven't had a female country artist escape the playoffs since Chevel and she sounds nothing like her, but I do think she's a threat to others on the show that I like more.

Just now, realityshownerd said:

Who do you guys think is Kelly's frontrunner? I have always been wrong about her team...

Too early to call before the battles since a lot can change, but there's a few I can see doing better with the public than others.

19 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I agree, battles like Mendeleyev v. Preston, Katie v. Max, Camm vs. Mandi, and Zan vs. Brittany as well. He was actually fair during the Thunderstorm and Mandi KO because the producers cut out where he fumbled on the song.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

I wouldn't mind her making the lives just because we haven't had a female country artist escape the playoffs since Chevel and she sounds nothing like her, but I do think she's a threat to others on the show that I like more.

Too early to call before the battles since a lot can change, but there's a few I can see doing better with the public than others.

Maybe Kelsie or Dez (forgot how to spell her name)! I also really like Eli, her spanish singer.

2 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

Maybe Kelsie or Dez (forgot how to spell her name)! I also really like Eli, her spanish singer.

I don’t think Eli would do well or stay long. Seeing he’s a 1 chair turn. But I think Desz will do well because Kelly hasn’t had a singer like her since season 15.