The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

30 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

I am going to state here before the results. Ryan and Taryn are my favorites, but I'll have to be completly honest. The only person that will make me upset if wins is Taryn. She didn't delivered. Period. 

Ryan underperformed regarding  my expectations. I don't know if I have high expectations for him. Maybe I do.

I'm not a fan of teens, but Larriah delivered a good Adele cover. I would be the last person to say "but she's only 16!". But that time i'll say, specially when it is an Adele song. 

If we are going for merit here, Julia is the winner. She delievered with something completly unexpected and controversial for the conservative viewers. Nobody expected her to be so good. 

With that said, Ryan is still my favorite because of the long run and personal taste. I grew up listening to Sarah Brightman. 

But there's only one scenario that will leave me bummed. 

Julia was the best of the four it is obvious and Ryan managed to be discovered on this service

i prefer that Julia wins so that she shows herself even more and that we can hear her on another song because Ryan I do not really see what to think about it and what to imagine her other than "opera" songs

but if Ryan wins, I won't necessarily be disappointed because he still delivered a great performance