The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

53 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Payton wasn't montaged.  She was short-clipped.  Same for Larriah.  There's a difference.

Right. You got what I meant. What I’m saying is that I doubt they would short clip/montage a contestant both of their performances on the show, when they lost the battle. I know it has happened before but IIRC these past seasons they have tended to show at least one full performance per artist.

Also just to point out Payton’s short clip was 40 something seconds long, Larriah had like 10 seconds taken away from the beginning of her song 

29 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

Chloe and Lain are def gonna be montaged. The coaches were pretty harsh on Lain, and Gwen just picked Chloe bc the other coaches said she was better. I could tell before Gwen watching Lain and Chloe’s battle, she would have def picked Lain. 

This makes me happy, because Chloe really came through for her KO and Gwen was just shook. 

30 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Im actually wondering if Lauren Frihauf was robbed in the knockouts after losing to Bailey Rae. Many sources said that Lauren was better and more interesting while Bailey was just boring. So I’m curious rn.

i may be biased bc i really like her, but i wouldn't be surprised. lauren has a lot of potential, and i haven't looked into bailey much but her BA was a snoozefest to me

30 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Im actually wondering if Lauren Frihauf was robbed in the knockouts after losing to Bailey Rae. Many sources said that Lauren was better and more interesting while Bailey was just boring. So I’m curious rn.

She probably was I expected John to pick Sid in the battles just because Bailey is so basic but John really don’t want Blake using that against him which also makes me scared for the playoffs 

1 hour ago, Ottoship said:

Chloe and Lain are def gonna be montaged. The coaches were pretty harsh on Lain, and Gwen just picked Chloe bc the other coaches said she was better. I could tell before Gwen watching Lain and Chloe’s battle, she would have def picked Lain. 

I just realized that Gwen tried deliberately to use Chloe as a fodder not once but TWICE. She put her against Lain (Gwen literally called him her "#1 favorite") and Carter("MY BABY!!!"). So glad Chloe ended with John, she is not passing the playoffs, but at least she is with a coach that will actually appreciate her (at least more than her previous coach did)

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I just realized that Gwen tried deliberately to use Chloe as a fodder not once but TWICE. She put her against Lain (Gwen literally called him her "#1 favorite") and Carter("MY BABY!!!"). So glad Chloe ended with John, she is not passing the playoffs, but at least she is with a coach that will actually appreciate her (at least more than her previous coach did)

Chloe should be proud of herself. She was able to top Gwen’s #1 favorite in a battle. 😀

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

Why the hell would John drop Sid and Cami? Those 2 were his best ppl. 
Thank god they’re with coaches who appreciate their talent...but kinda shocked Kelly dropped Sid. She should have def kept him instead of Madeline/Tanner

This, i love Kelly, but sometimes her obsession with country artists can be really annoying

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angelbright said:

She probably was I expected John to pick Sid in the battles just because Bailey is so basic but John really don’t want Blake using that against him which also makes me scared for the playoffs 

I'd need to hear more from Bailey, but I think that John is definitely doing this and it seems so immature and unfair to me. Like get over yourself and pick the singers that are actually better vocalists and more entertaining to watch. He needs to be replaced imo. 

5 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

I don't rly criticize John for picking John H to Cami but he should have changed the pairings so he could stay with her (He probably didn't want to drop Bailey... dumb but it is what it is)

This. You shouldn't pair two frontrunners and two middle packers together. But then again, if John ended up having Tamara, John H, and Cami on his team, her chances would be pretty slim because I think John thinks of the other two as his Top 2 already.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

This. You shouldn't pair two frontrunners and two middle packers together. But then again, if John ended up having Tamara, John H, and Cami on his team, her chances would be pretty slim because I think John thinks of the other two as his Top 2 already.

he probably wants all three (tamara/john/cami) to get into the t2 so he's letting her go to another team

Just now, ashwinner said:

he probably wants all three (tamara/john/cami) to get into the t2 so he's letting her go to another team

Could be. I really don't think he has any plans of letting Bailey into his Top 2.

Honest question, if Cami did make John's Top 4, what would her chances be for the PV?

1 minute ago, moonlighty said:

That could actually be

If she performed a showstopper or somenthing along the lines of her audition she could maybe get PV (IIRC she got bigger app percentages than Tamara and John H in the blinds), but if she didn't get PV, I don't see John dropping one of Tamara and John H for her

john h's blind percentage was prob cause the reveal of his gender came after the turning session closed

Flop results for T17

Kelly:

PV - Ryan Gallagher (It was so good that Kelly proposes to him on live television)

CS - Madeline (Madeline sings Piece by Piece and Kelly picks Madeline bc it reminds her of herself...overwhelmed with tears)

Gwen

PV - Joseph Soul (Joseph Soul absolutely crushes the competition, and since Kelly and Blake think he’s good, Gwen just echos their comments)

CS - Ben Allen (Gwen wants to keep her country moment, and she wants to keep an OG Blake artist)

John Legend

PV - Bailey Rae (sings a country song and minivan loves it’s. John wants to ruin Blake’s chances by splitting the country vote so his CS can make the finale)

CS - Chloe Hagan (Since John can’t pick between Tamara and John Holiday, he picks Chloe bc he sees her cry...knowing she lost)

Blake

PV - Ian F

CS - Worth the Wait (He doesn’t wanna pick Jim bc he’s jealous that Jim is a better singer than him, and he thinks Sid is too loud)

• Haha 7

10 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

Flop results for T17

Kelly:

PV - Ryan Gallagher (It was so good that Kelly proposes to him on live television)

CS - Madeline (Madeline sings Piece by Piece and Kelly picks Madeline bc it reminds her of herself...overwhelmed with tears)

Gwen

PV - Joseph Soul (Joseph Soul absolutely crushes the competition, and since Kelly and Blake think he’s good, Gwen just echos their comments)

CS - Ben Allen (Gwen wants to keep her country moment, and she wants to keep an OG Blake artist)

John Legend

PV - Bailey Rae (sings a country song and minivan loves it’s. John wants to ruin Blake’s chances by splitting the country vote so his CS can make the finale)

CS - Chloe Hagan (Since John can’t pick between Tamara and John Holiday, he picks Chloe bc he sees her cry...knowing she lost)

Blake

PV - Ian F

CS - Worth the Wait (He doesn’t wanna pick Jim bc he’s jealous that Jim is a better singer than him, and he thinks Sid is too loud)

I lost it at Chloe 😂

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

Flop results for T17

Kelly:

Gwen

John Legend

Blake

PV - Ian F

Out of all the PVs, I legitimally think that Ryan G could pull it off.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

Flop results for T17

Kelly:

Gwen

John Legend

Blake

PV - Ian F

Ok but like I’m actually scared. this can actually happen if they all give breakout performances. And the Chloe one is the only one I’m not mad about😭💀.

1 hour ago, Ottoship said:

Why the hell would John drop Sid and Cami? Those 2 were his best ppl. 
Thank god they’re with coaches who appreciate their talent...but kinda shocked Kelly dropped Sid. She should have def kept him instead of Madeline/Tanner

Sid and Cami are not better than Tamara and John H, Sid never dials it down and cami is a one trick pony.