The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

30 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Guys what do you think of Lain Roy. The more I listen to his original stuff and covers ( especially that Jordan's cover of SETTLE ) the more I love him .

I love him so much! 😍 I didn’t expect him to have that wonderful tone, but I love him for it. 

630186095999ca64229fccb9ff906e4fbeae37b7
Also, how could you not love a face like this? 😅

Please check this cover out if you can. It’s wonderful like @Zainab Tufail mentioned. 😍

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I love him so much! 😍 I didn’t expect him to have that wonderful tone, but I love him for it. 

630186095999ca64229fccb9ff906e4fbeae37b7
Also, how could you not love a face like this? 😅

Please check this cover out if you can. It’s wonderful like @Zainab Tufail mentioned. 😍

I scrolled down without reading a word and my first thought was "why are they posting videos of Gyth Rigdon" looool

• Haha 7

Lain auditioned for the wrong show lol. He is AI bait for sure.

However, as I said another day, he’ll probably be Gwen’s prince (just like Ryan Sill) so he will get the CS if he needs it on PO. 

Aside from that, he is nothing special IMO, so I don’t think he’ll be a threat (I might be completely wrong tho)

Edited by Daillon
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Lain auditioned for the wrong show lol. He is AI bait for sure.

I would love to see him on American Idol! :haha: Regardless, I do think that the Voice has a more mature audience, so he might struggle if he gets to the voting rounds... 😢

Lain doesn’t have much range, but he is a white guy with a guitar, a cute face, and good enough tone. If he selects the right songs he could be trouble (not like finale  trouble, he’d need to be on Blake’s team for that)

Edited by seak05

19 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Lain doesn’t have much range, but he is a white guy with a guitar, a cute face, and good enough tone. If he selects the right songs he could be trouble (not like finale  trouble, he’d need to be on Blake’s team for that)

Maybe he’ll get stolen by Blake! 😂

Edited by Bk1234

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Who will Gwen use as fodder in the battle pairing with Lain...one of these, or one of the two not yet known? 

TEAM GWEN (8/10)

Liam St. John

Lauren Frihauf

Payge Turner

Tori Miller

Chloe Hogan

Van Andrew

Ryan Berg

Lain Roy

Based on influences he's listed, the genres Lain fits would be pop-rock with a dash of soul, which reminds me a bit of a John Mayer vibe - and Ryan sang John Mayer for his blind. So of the names we do have, Ryan makes the most sense to me, but it might be one of the names that we're missing since we don't know the preferred genres of those missing artists. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Based on influences he's listed, the genres Lain fits would be pop-rock with a dash of soul, which reminds me a bit of a John Mayer vibe - and Ryan sang John Mayer for his blind. So of the names we do have, Ryan makes the most sense to me, but it might be one of the names that we're missing since we don't know the preferred genres of those missing artists. 

It would be a neat trick to make it look like a legit victory of Lain over Ryan. I’m not sure they can pull that off, but we’ve seen some crazy things over the years. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Weirder's happened, so who knows?

Honestly, if they want it to be a clean victory, they’d be better off pairing him with Lauren or Tori, and choosing a song in his wheelhouse. They do that all the time. 

• Like 1

It would be a neat trick to make it look like a legit victory of Lain over Ryan. I’m not sure they can pull that off, but we’ve seen some crazy things over the years. 

Smart block by Gwen. 

anyways it’s entirely possible Lain doesn’t win his battle. They haven’t happened yet, and Gwen has a decent track record of picking the person who actually performs better that day (even when we wish she wouldn’t) 

Honestly, if they want it to be a clean victory, they’d be better off pairing him with Lauren or Tori, and choosing a song in his wheelhouse. They do that all the time. 

I think Lauren's kinda in her wheelhouse so I would say that she prob wouldn't drop her but I could be totally wrong. if she loses in the battles I expect that she'll get stolen but idk

17 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Guys what do you think of Lain Roy. The more I listen to his original stuff and covers ( especially that Jordan's cover of SETTLE ) the more I love him .

I love him so far

17 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

We should be getting battle dates this week?

Either that, or they decided against continuing with the virtual audiences for now. 

One of the voiceglam makeup artists just posted herself going to get a covid test with the #setlife2020. So add that to the evidence that filming is happening this week. Also it was apparently her 13th covid test! 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Either that, or they decided against continuing with the virtual audiences for now. 

One of the voiceglam makeup artists just posted herself going to get a covid test with the #setlife2020. So add that to the evidence that filming is happening this week. Also it was apparently her 13th covid test! 

Lol I would be so mad if they stop virtual audience. We wouldn’t have any spoilers for battles or the next round🤣

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Earl said:

Sid seems to have other talents along with his voice and Keyboard skill.

I would love it if he plays sax on the voice

16 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I hope this year we go back to regular thumbnails and not the crazy art thumbnails we’ve been getting for the past 2 seasons

I can live with the artsy thumbnails if they stop spoiling the coach pick, it's the titles that drive me more nuts - how hard is it to type the artist's name, the song choice, and the round? 

For example, take "Nick Jonas Blocks Kelly as Arei Moon Sings Her 'Miss Independent' - Voice Blind Auditions 2020" and make it "Arei Moon Sings 'Miss Independent' - The Voice Blind Auditions 2020." The original title spoils that a block occurs, spoils that at least two coaches turn, and makes it seem Kelly-focused with the phrasing rather than focusing on the actual performer onstage. By editing the title and making it straightforward, you get the crucial information across without spoiling the contents of the video (which might make a viewer less likely to click it).

• Like 5