Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Well i was waiting JC out to see if he was gonna be petty with his fire token but wanted to get it in before the 1 pm deadline. Can I change my fire token cuts?

fine i guess?  

• Confused 1

Just now, JC said:

I wasn’t being petty! I just don’t like Natalie!

Lol fair enough. Either way I think removing from other people’s edges is the pettier way to play I suppose. And I didn’t want to do that unless you did and didn’t want to miss the 1:00 deadline.

Just now, Alex95 said:

Lol fair enough. Either way I think removing from other people’s edges is the pettier way to play I suppose. And I didn’t want to do that unless you did and didn’t want to miss the 1:00 deadline.

if you want to make the changes do it.  I want to post the next part of this soon. :P

I am going to assume JC is fine with his fire tokens.  In the last part of this edge of extinction twist, we will be bringing back 1 contestant from each persons extinction island.  You will PM me your rankings (1 to 7, 5 in JC's case and 6 for Andrelliott's Steven's, Zoey's and Hayden, with 1 being the person you want to return most), and I will average all 8 scores per island.  The survivor with best average from each extinction will return to the rankdown and be given immunity in the next cycle.  Here are the final edge lists

Alex's Edge of Extinction:

Kathy Sleckman

Debb Eaton

Brandon Hantz

Lindsey Cascaddan

Debbie Wanner

Kathy Vavrick O'Brien

Shirin Oskooi

Amanda's Edge of Extinction:

Rachel Foulger

Chet Welch

Caleb Bankston

Kat Edorsson

Hali Ford

Taj Johnson-George

Wendy Diaz

Andrelliott's Edge of Extinction:

Garrett Adelstein

Hunter Ellis

Reynold Toepfer

Brendan Shapiro

Ben Driebergen

Dean Kowalski

Andy's Edge of Extinction:

Joe Mena

Corinne Kaplan

Wes Nale

Brian Corridan

Katie Gallagher

Julia Sokowolski

Colleen Haskell

Hayden's Edge of Extinction:

Nina Acosta

Wendy DeSmidt-Kohlhoff

Devon Pinto

Donathan Hurley

Julia Carter

Chelsea Townsend

JC's Edge of Extinction:

LJ McKanas

Ryan Aiken

John Kenney

JP Calderon

Bobby Jon Drinkard

Steven's Edge of Extinction:

Katrina Radke

Chelsea Meissner

Rudy Boesch

Cecilia Mansilla

Brett Clouser

Chris Noble

Zoey's Edge of Extinction:

Russell Hantz

Mookie Lee

Dan "Wardog" DaSilva

NaOnka Mixon

Missy Payne

Dawn Meehan

You have until 12 PM CST tomorrow to send your rankings.  I will reveal the returners and post the next cycle!

@JC @Steven_ @*Amanda @Zoey @Alex95 @hayden98 @#jeah @sublymonal @Elliott

Edited by Solaris

Just now, Elliott said:

But when we asked about changing what we used our fire token for a few rounds ago, you said it was final?

They weren't changing the action, just who they were using it on?  I don't remember the situation though.  

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I only asked to change because I only made the decision I made so I could do it within the deadline. When other decisions were made after the deadline, I only felt it was fair I got to change.

this is one of the reasons i allowed it, otherwise technically i should have randomized JCs edge and not accepted his choices for edge removal (which would have made me happier).  I have been pretty relaxed on deadlines, granting extensions when requested and not following through on strikes when I should have :P.  

All things considered this game is moving at a good pace though, so I am satisfied.  

Edited by Solaris

40 minutes ago, Solaris said:

@JC you good?  Can I move on to the next part? :P 

No changes I chose the three people i wanted to take off. Just so @Alex95 know I wasn’t being petty and I’m leaving Natalie Cole alone!

• Thanks 1

Remove my vote out of sheer disgust that Natalie has been eliminated.

You can all say goodbye to any remotely hot guy from now on. Those are now my targets and will be until further notice.

bye.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1