Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

JONATHAN PENNER (Cook Islands, Micronesia, Philippines)

40_eyebrow6.gif

Ugh, I shouldn't have picked such a big character to cut because I don't feel like writing a lot right now...so if anyone wants to know about Penner's three iterations as a Survivor character, the internet is a super helpful place for you! I will say that overall, I do like Penner and think he was a great addition to the cast of all three seasons that he was on. I would rank his appearances as: 1. Cook Islands 2. Philippines 3. Micronesia. His iconic mutiny in Cook Islands was one of the best parts of the seasons, and he was one of the more entertaining players of an overall boring season imo. In Philippines, he was fun and managed to cockroach his way all the way to the top 7 despite being a really high profile player and being a target for awhile. I also loved his "DENISE!!!!" voting confessional lmao iconic. In Micronesia, I kinda hated him because he was the antagonist to my favorite players (mainly Parv) so I was relieved when he left, despite it being a medevac oops I have a heart I promise. Overall, Penner is a good character who is one of the best confessional givers of all time...but I know he's not making the end game in a place like IDF so might as well cut him here.

On a much more serious note, my heart goes out to him and his family for what his wife Stacy is going through, with ALS. :( It is incredibly tragic and Penner seems to be the most loving, supportive, and caring spouse ever and seems like an incredible human being. I wish the best for him and the family and desperately wish there were a cure for such a pointless, terrible disease. :( 

Saving: NEAT LADY Monica Culpepper

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Had a concert during the pandemic. Bunch of people, not a mask to be seen.

Gotcha, I mean that’s just stupid but I don’t think I automatically hate him for it. If people are dumb enough to pay money to go to a concert without masks then they can die of covid. And he can die for having the concert. Granted I get it, he shouldn’t be having the concert in the first place. I honestly just wish people weren’t so damn stupid and able to put compassion and empathy and humankind above themselves but Americans especially are just taught to do what they want at all costs. It comes at a price. America is not great and never will be with a grumpy frumpy dump in office. Sorry for the start of a rant I’ll stop :giggle: 

WOO HWANG

woo-hwang.jpg

Woo is the runner-up of the 28th season, Cagayan. He notably won the final immunity challenge and elected to take Tony to the final tribal council with him, which was quite literally a million dollar decision since everyone on that jury that was asked has said he would've easily beaten Kass. As a result of Tony's win, we were forced to suffer through him in Game Changers and Winners at War, so thanks for that, Woo. :/ Anyway, since he was from a season that's popular, he was on the ballot for Cambodia and returned once more. I don't remember too much of his Cambodia game other than him being the final pre-merge boot and the other target being Spencer. So I'm glad Kass saved Spencer in that vote, even if it did wind up backfiring for her at the merge. :dead: Anyway, Woo always seemed like a nice guy in the edit but there were rumours that he did some shady things off camera, so I'm not surprised he hasn't returned if that's the case.

SAVE: Kimmi Kappenberg

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

oh ignore my write-up then :rofl:

sorry im a dumbass.  >_>.  Someone can copy and paste that write up at 11:53, and I am cool with it.  

Edited by Solaris

Jamie Newton

tumblr_nm4ozqOWa21skafgqo4_250.gif

I'm not a huge fan of Guatemala, so this was an easy decision for me. Coming off the heels of the very good Palau and followed up by the iconic Panama, it just fails to hold up. Jamie started on the Yaxha tribe and was then swapped to the Nakum tribe. He managed to go through the entire pre-merge without getting a vote against him, but then he became a prime target at the merge. He eventually got voted out because he was super paranoid about being blindsided and annoyed Rafe by constantly asking if he was safe, which led to him being blindsided. He finished 8th overall and voted for Danni in the end because he felt betrayed by Stephenie. Considering who he's up against, I think this is a fair spot for him to go out in. Also, I saw Alex's post about Borneo being picked off quickly, so I decided to save Jenna to try and preserve that season a little longer.

SAVING: Jenna Lewis

18 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Had a concert during the pandemic. Bunch of people, not a mask to be seen.

This, not a fan of his music, and his response to the BLM protest which was a sarcastic "Yeah, Rioting Helps" which led to Queen Mickey Guyton educating him ❤️ 

As well, Mickey had this to say: "I'm not saying that riots and looting are what you should do when you’re frustrated, when there’s social unrest. However, Chase Rice has benefited from Black culture. That song “Cruise” [that he co-wrote], which Florida Georgia Line recorded, those are R&B melodies and lyrics; he’s made millions off Black culture. Yet he didn’t even say a single word about Black people being marginalized and mistreated. And if you can’t say that Black people have been marginalized and mistreated, but then you can comment on riots, you are a part of the problem. It is my job as a Black woman within this industry, if I see damaging comments like that, to let him and the rest of the world know: If you can first speak about the marginalization of people of color, by all means, have your way — but until you do,  you just should continue being silent."

• Like 1

Kimmi Kappenberg

latest?cb=20150825193342

I can not actually remember much about her, she just looks super annoying so glad I am cutting her. Sorry to disregard Elliott's cut but some women need to go. Anyways, Kimmi was on two seasons I guess although I do not remember anything important she did from either season so how sad for her. I think I remember her from Australia where it was really only about Colby, so she is actually pretty old if she is from such an old season. She was apparently extremely loud and outspoken and had an argument with Alicia Calaway. I kind of remember this and I believe I found Kimmi super annoying and sided with Alicia. No wonder I find her annoying LOL. Anyways, I think that's one hundred words, bye girl!

Save Woo