TV18 Social Media Thread

Agenator333

I’m really bummed that either Megan and Micah have to get voted through (no offense queenmae lol) because if it was just overall, Toneisha or Allegra would likely take their PV. Now tommorow one of them (likely Allegra) will be eliminated while someone from team Kelly (probably Micah) will move on

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Agenator333 said:

I’m really bummed that either Megan and Micah have to get voted through (no offense queenmae lol) because if it was just overall, Toneisha or Allegra would likely take their PV. Now tommorow one of them (likely Allegra) will be eliminated while someone from team Kelly (probably Micah) will move on

What you just laid out is the reason for the rule change. Kelly, and possibly John, probably would have been out. That would have been awkward as hell with this sing at home format. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

What you just laid out is the reason for the rule change. Kelly, and possibly John, probably would have been out. That would have been awkward as hell with this sing at home format. 

I think we’re underestimating CammWess here. He’s very likely to get the PV with the usual format. Kelly’s team is the one in serious trouble.

• Like 1

the categories are: youtube views/likes, instagram likes/followers gained, facebook views/reactions, twitter rts/likes

POWER ~12hrs Post YV YL IL IF FV FR TR TL AVG
Team J/N Thunderstorm Artis 1 1 1 1 3 3 3 3 2.00
Team Blake Todd Tilghman 6 3 4 7 1 1 1 1 3.00
Team Blake Toneisha Harris 5 3 2 9 2 2 2 2 3.38
Team N/J/B Joanna Serenko 2 5 6 5 4 5 6 7 5.00
Team Kelly Micah Iverson 3 2 8 2 8 7 6 5 5.13
Team J/K/J Cammwess 9 9 7 4 6 4 5 4 6.00
Team Nick Allegra Miles 4 6 5 3 7 8 8 9 6.25
Team Kelly Megan Danielle 7 7 3 6 5 6 8 8 6.25
Team John Zan Fiskum 8 8 9 8 9 9 4 6 7.63

so...first and last place stayed the same, but team blake overtook everyone else compared to last week (Team Blake destroyed everyone on FB/TW, which carry more weight history-wise) 😬

camm, allegra, megan really flopped...

5 minutes ago, holinessss said:

the categories are: youtube views/likes, instagram likes/followers gained, facebook views/reactions, twitter rts/likes

so...first and last place stayed the same, but team blake overtook everyone else compared to last week (Team Blake destroyed everyone on FB/TW, which carry more weight history-wise) 😬

This top 4 scenario might be the reason of the rule changes :haha:

• Like 1

hmmm maybe with the format change they were trying to guard against another Blake three artists finale. I've never really bought that Allegra was super strong and likely to get the third play-off vote (after Todd and Thunderstorm) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, holinessss said:

wasn't CammWess' performance uploaded to Youtube really late? Maybe that played a factor.

TVLINE POLL
Todd Tilghman 
 50.13%  
Thunderstorm Artis  25.09%  
Toneisha Harris  6.45%  
CammWess  5.03%  
Allegra Miles  3.86%  
Megan Danielle  3.43%  
Micah Iverson  2.95%  
Zan Fiskum  1.89%  
Joanna Serenko  1.17%  

MJSBIGBLOG POLL
Todd Tilghman - Love Me by Collin Raye  23.57%  

Thunderstorm Artis - Home by Michael Buble  22.93%  

Micah Iverson - I'll Follow You Into the Dark by Death Cab for Cutie  17.83%  

CammWess - Rainbow by Kacey Musgraves  16.56%  

Allegra Miles - Overjoyed by Stevie Wonder  5.73%  

Megan Danielle - What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts  5.1%  

Toneisha Harris - Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion  4.46%  

Joanna Serenko - Lean on Me by Bill Withers  3.18%  

Zan Fiskum - Never be the Same by Camila Cabello  0.64%  

Both polls have Thunderstorn, CammWess, and Todd winning their teams

TVLine has Megan winning Kelly while MJs has Micah winning Kelly

TVLine has Toneisha as the leading spot outside of the top 1 from each team, MJs has Allegra 

Zan & Joanna are alternating last & 2nd to last for both polls

also something I found interesting, MJs did a who should win the instant save poll

Toneisha Harris  48.1%  

Allegra Miles  17.72%  

Megan Danielle  10.13%  

Joanna Serenko  8.02%  

Micah Iverson  6.33%  

Todd Tilghman  5.49%  

Zan Fiskum  2.95%  

Thunderstorm Artis  1.26%  

CammWess  0%  

Toneisha is high at the top followed by Allegra
I will say people probably didn’t vote for Micah & Megan as much since one of them will win Kelly

8 hours ago, Agenator333 said:
TVLINE POLL
Todd Tilghman 
 50.13%  
Thunderstorm Artis  25.09%  
Toneisha Harris  6.45%  
CammWess  5.03%  
Allegra Miles  3.86%  
Megan Danielle  3.43%  
Micah Iverson  2.95%  
Zan Fiskum  1.89%  
Joanna Serenko  1.17%  

MJSBIGBLOG POLL
Todd Tilghman - Love Me by Collin Raye  23.57%  

Thunderstorm Artis - Home by Michael Buble  22.93%  

Micah Iverson - I'll Follow You Into the Dark by Death Cab for Cutie  17.83%  

CammWess - Rainbow by Kacey Musgraves  16.56%  

Allegra Miles - Overjoyed by Stevie Wonder  5.73%  

Megan Danielle - What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts  5.1%  

Toneisha Harris - Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion  4.46%  

Joanna Serenko - Lean on Me by Bill Withers  3.18%  

Zan Fiskum - Never be the Same by Camila Cabello  0.64%  

Both polls have Thunderstorn, CammWess, and Todd winning their teams

TVLine has Megan winning Kelly while MJs has Micah winning Kelly

TVLine has Toneisha as the leading spot outside of the top 1 from each team, MJs has Allegra 

Zan & Joanna are alternating last & 2nd to last for both polls

also something I found interesting, MJs did a who should win the instant save poll

Toneisha Harris  48.1%  

Allegra Miles  17.72%  

Megan Danielle  10.13%  

Joanna Serenko  8.02%  

Micah Iverson  6.33%  

Todd Tilghman  5.49%  

Zan Fiskum  2.95%  

Thunderstorm Artis  1.26%  

CammWess  0%  

Toneisha is high at the top followed by Allegra
I will say people probably didn’t vote for Micah & Megan as much since one of them will win Kelly

MjsBigBlog was spot on. FB view/like  ratio however is a different story because Micah and Todd ranked lower than Megan and Toneisha respectively.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2020 at 11:33 PM, Cranberrys said:

I do believe Kelly is the best singer and coach - and Megan is the most emotive authentic artist in the competition.

eta - As the field narrows we'll find out who's right.  I think a smaller field favors Megan.

Do you think Micah can make it 4 out of 5 for Kelly? 

Finalist social media followers

Instagram:

Thunderstorm 60,500

Micah 37,400

Cammwess 35,400

Todd 13,100

Toneisha 9200

Twitter:

Thunderstorm 5500

Todd 3900

Micah 2800
Toneisha 2300

Cammwess 1900

Facebook:

Todd: 19,000

Thunderstorm 7900

Micah 1900

Toneisha 1300

Cammwess 250

4 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Todd is looking very formidable. 

“The Voice how to vote”

”The Voice vote”

”The Voice app”

”NBC The Voice”

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=The voice how to vote,The voice vote,The voice app,NBC the voice

He's probably our smartest contestant of recent seasons. He knows how to hype up the fanbase and that's deadly.

This won't be easy for Tstorm.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

He's probably our smartest contestant of recent seasons. He knows how to hype up the fanbase and that's deadly.

This won't be easy for Tstorm.

I´m a Todd fan , but all throughout the season I was expecting him to be part of the classic Team Blake runner ups, a la Gyth, Adam W, Chris K, Jake W,  etc, and mainly because TPTB wants the new coach to win with TStorm, another one that I´m a fan of. 

But given his journey, song choices, FB support, and overall hyping, I now genuienly think Todd could win this, the Team Blake runners up I just mentioned weren´t near as threatening as Todd is, and he hasn´t even pulled a gospel song out. Monday and Tuesday´s gonna be very interesting. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

I´m a Todd fan , but all throughout the season I was expecting him to be part of the classic Team Blake runner ups, a la Gyth, Adam W, Chris K, Jake W,  etc, and mainly because TPTB wants the new coach to win with TStorm, another one that I´m a fan of. 

But given his journey, song choices, FB support, and overall hyping, I now genuienly think Todd could win this, the Team Blake runners up I just mentioned weren´t near as threatening as Todd is, and he hasn´t even pulled a gospel song out. Monday and Tuesday´s gonna be very interesting. 

From Todd's FB:

"Good morning everyone! I hope you know how much I appreciate all of you...and how much I LOVE YOU!"

"There are all kinds of people in the world, and that’s what makes it great! Some Voice fans vote loyally for a coach while others vote loyally for two or three artists, and some vote loyally for one artist."

THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO VOTE IN THE FINALE, if you can, is to choose ONE ARTIST you MOST want to win and give all your votes to ONLY him/her.

Thanks, y’all! I LOVE YOU ALL!!"

Looks like Todd also believes in the coach-splitting votes theory. He is freaking smart when it comes to this and it is terrifying. This is going to be much more difficult for TStorm than I thought.

Edited by Gmm99

3 hours ago, Gmm99 said:

From Todd's FB:

"Good morning everyone! I hope you know how much I appreciate all of you...and how much I LOVE YOU!"

"There are all kinds of people in the world, and that’s what makes it great! Some Voice fans vote loyally for a coach while others vote loyally for two or three artists, and some vote loyally for one artist."

THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO VOTE IN THE FINALE, if you can, is to choose ONE ARTIST you MOST want to win and give all your votes to ONLY him/her.

Looks like Todd also believes in the coach-splitting votes theory. He is freaking smart when it comes to this and it is terrifying. This is going to be much more difficult for TStorm than I thought.

I think Nick and TPTB, even TStorm know about it. They will deliver the combo needed to ensure his win, its the best they can manage.

• Like 1

I’ve seen enough. In addition to other built-in advantages, the map overwhelmingly favors Todd. Unless TStorm sings “Hallelujah,” Todd gets some awful song choices, or TPTB sabotages his performances, I think Todd has it. 

tcZelFG.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Gmm99 said:

From Todd's FB:

Some Blake fans are smarter then Todd. They realized the best way to make sure Blake wins is to give maximum votes to both his artists. Therefore, no vote splitting. My guess is the majority haven’t figured it out yet though. 

• Like 1

I mean, Todd knows how to pull the heartstrings of the audience. His last performance in particular seems to have resonated with a lot of people. His FB support says it all. Like i said previously, this is the first time that I think a Team Blake contestant that might had been molded for runner up could actually win.

• Like 1