American Idol Season 18 Top 10-or-11 Spoilers

Idol Maniac

http://www.theidolpad.com/2020/04/american-idol-season-18-top-10-or-11.html

Included are those who made the finals based on voting, plus the judges' tentative favorite of those that did not.

Update: The judges are expected to use their one and only save for aforementioned contestant, resulting in a Top 11.

01. Arthur Gunn
02. Dillon James
03. Francisco Martin
04. Grace Leer
05. Jonny West
06. Jovin Webb
07. Julia Gargano
08. Louis Knight
09. Makayla Phillips
10. Samantha Diaz (A.K.A. Just Sam)
11. Sophia Wackerman/James

Edited by Idol Maniac

Why's everyone so sure that there were ever any spoilers released? I saw this post like 15-30 minutes after it was posted and it looked the same as it does now. Also, if the spoilers was taken down by legal, pretty sure the post would be deleted by now, as opposed to saying "coming soon," which implies that spoilers will be made available soon. I could be wrong, but I think this thread was posted to be updated when spoilers are made available. I guess we'll see.

2 minutes ago, m1key said:

If he responds to anybody just post it here LOL 

If it is true that there were ever spoilers here and they were taken down, I doubt a spoiler source would be willing to privately send them if you're saying you'd post them publically lol.

8 minutes ago, indii said:

Why's everyone so sure that there were ever any spoilers released? I saw this post like 15-30 minutes after it was posted and it looked the same as it does now.

What's the point of this thread being around when we don't even have spoilers for the results? :haha:

Just now, Elliott said:

What's the point of this thread being around when we don't even have spoilers for the results? :haha:

I'd assume it'd be here to update when spoilers become available? Which would explain why it says "coming soon"

To clarify, we did not release and then remove the spoilers. We will release them at the appropriate time.

Although the performances will be pre-filmed, the voting results are suppose to air live, which means that we will be revealing contestants’ fates before they themselves officially learn. We have done so before on only a few occasions, such as with the judges’ 10 rehearsal-based eliminations during season 13’s semi-finals, which we received backlash for, including from the parent of one eliminated contestant. Due to the rarity and controversial nature of such spoilers, we are waiting until after the contestants have filmed their performances.

• Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Idol Maniac said:

To clarify, we did not release and then remove the spoilers. We will release them at the appropriate time.

Although the performances will be pre-filmed, the voting results are suppose to air live, which means that we will be revealing contestants’ fates before they themselves officially learn. We have done so before on only a few occasions, such as with the judges’ 10 rehearsal-based eliminations during season 13’s semi-finals, which we received backlash for, including from the parent of one eliminated contestant. Due to the rarity and controversial nature of such spoilers, we are waiting until after the contestants have filmed their performances.

Oh.  Thanks for explaining.