Christopher Robin

Miss Sloane

Laurence Anyways

The Heat

El Ángel

The Kings of Summer

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

Crush on Rachel Weisz confirmed.

I watched this with my grandmother in New Zealand and I have a very special attachment to it :haha: Also Rachel Weisz doesn’t know it yet but she’s divorcing Daniel Craig for me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, #jeah said:

I watched this with my grandmother in New Zealand and I have a very special attachment to it :haha: Also Rachel Weisz doesn’t know it yet but she’s divorcing Daniel Craig for me

Very sweet to hear. 🤎

I'll take Daniel Craig after then.

• Haha 1

The Heat (2013)

The Heat is a 2013 action/comedy movie that looks kind of not very funny imo. I haven’t seen it so I can’t say for sure. It stars Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy, two actresses I love. It’s about an FBI agent, played by Bullock, who joins forces with a hot-headed detective, played my McCarthy, to take down an evil drug overlord. How about we just end the war on drugs and call it a day? Jk it’s not that simple! Nothing’s ever that simple! It was directed by Paul Feig and received a 65% score on RT. It grossed over $200 million at the box office, I’d call that a huge success for a comedy movie. Bye bye!

saving: Whistleblower

NOMINATIONS

Killing Them Softly

The Whistleblower

Marriage Story

On the Basis of Sex

I Am Jonas

The Wolf of Wall Street

The Battery

Harriet

Mascots

Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

Christopher Robin

Miss Sloane

Laurence Anyways

The Heat

El Ángel

The Kings of Summer

The Heat (2013)

The Heat is a 2013 action/comedy movie that looks kind of not very funny imo. I haven’t seen it so I can’t say for sure. It stars Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy, two actresses I love. It’s about an FBI agent, played by Bullock, who joins forces with a hot-headed detective, played my McCarthy, to take down an evil drug overlord. How about we just end the war on drugs and call it a day? Jk it’s not that simple! Nothing’s ever that simple! It was directed by Paul Feig and received a 65% score on RT. It grossed over $200 million at the box office, I’d call that a huge success for a comedy movie. Bye bye!

saving: Whistleblower

KINGS OF SUMMER

Im almost asleep so this will be bare minimum and I’ll update it with my other write ups. Doing a quick writeup because I needed to save this brilliant movie by Xavier Dolan. And I am cutting a movie that I like cause it’s easier to do a writeup - a low key favourite of mine that I was able to get it to this point without doing much. The cast of this indie movie is amazing from Nick Offerman to Allison Brie to Megan Mullaly to Nick Robinson. And the movie follows the three teenage boys who spend much of the summer living in the woods to escape from their family drama. I’ll talk more about it later but it has been cut :( 

SAVING: LAURENCE ANYWAYS

Sorry @*Chris about the noms. I did not dig much into The Kings of Summer, but the plot of Laurence Anyways + casting of a straight white man to play a trans woman just does not sit well with me, which is why I was happy with Dallas Buyers Club being eliminated for the same reason. :(🤎