Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

BLUE RUIN

I’m doing this write-up on only a few hours of sleep so I’m not going to bother doing a lot of research about this movie as if I ever. Blue Ruin came out in 2013, and based off the poster appears to be some sort of revenge thriller film. How riveting. According to IMDb, Wikipedia and Google, Blue Ruin focuses on an outsider who returns to his childhood hometown to carry out an act of vengeance after the man who murdered his family twenty years earlier is released from prison. It premiered at Cannes and has almost universally positive reviews, so it’s probably better than I assumed it is.

SAVE: Swiss Army Man

I just realized that ive watched this before and kinda enjoyed... I liked Anna more so no regrets anyway

WIN WIN (2011)

Win Win is a 2011 sports comedy-drama movie. I have not seen it but it doesn’t look like something that I would enjoy all that much. It stars Paul Giamatti, Amy Ryan, Bobby Cannavale, and others. It’s about a struggling lawyer who wants to become the guardian of a client of his who has dementia. Then the son’s grandson enters the picture. He is a professional wrestler. He can help out the team that the lawyer is coaching. How exciting! The movie grossed almost $12 million against its $5 million budget. Out it goes from the rankdown, sorry if there were any fans.

saving: Inherent Vice

1. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
  2. Burning (Beoning)
  3. Young Adult
  4. The Perfection
  5. Raw
  6. Frank
  7. Crawl
  8. Love & Friendship
  9. Incendies
  10. The Shape of Water
  11. Girls Trip