Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

15 minutes ago, Elliott said:

CRAWL

Film_poster_for_the_2011_Australian_horr

Crawl is a 2011 Australian thriller film that written, produced and directed by brothers Paul and Benjamin China. Their debut feature, the film stars George Shevtsov, Georgina Haig and Paul Holmes. The film is about a seedy bar owner who hires a mysterious Croatian to commit murder. However, a planned double-crossing backfires when a young waitress is taken hostage. It has a runtime of 80 minutes, was filmed in Queensland, Australia, and has received generally positive reviews from critics, as evidenced by its 63% ration at Rotten Tomatoes. One review commented that it was a gritty, horror-esque version of No Country for Old Man, while other reviews praised its slow burn. 

SAVE: The film with the hot guy

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

The book was a sleep aid when I read it in high school, but it has Young and Beautiful in the soundtrack so it deserves to stay for that. :haha: 

I really didn't like the movie to be honest and I guess that was the moment when I stopped caring for Leonardo DiCaprio

TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE

tenor.gif?itemid=12473915

Apologies to Megan and anyone else who wanted this film saved, but I do know the 2019 film Crawl (despite me somehow not realizing that's what it was last night :dead:), so my cut is now going to be this film. To All the Boys I've Loved Before is a Netflix-original romantic comedy, and we all know how I feel about those, so thank u next. The film is based off of Jenny Han's 2014 novel of the same name, and was followed by the first sequel, PS I Still Love You, in February, with the third novel set to be adapted once COVID-19 is handled. Hopefully they won't split it up into two films. This film currently has a 97% on Rotten Tomatoes, which was very unexpected, so perhaps I will have to check it out once I get done rewatching shows I've seen 3000 times.

SAVE: Crawl (2019)

13 hours ago, totes4totes said:

Thrilled that Elliott made the correct choice and that I preemptively re-watched To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before on a weeknight in celebration and not sadness.

Oof this post aged poorly :dead:

• Haha 2