Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

30 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I'm still

Shocked Oh My God GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

over Dee taking out a movie I love.

Consider it payback for taking out The Cabin in the Woods, one of my favorite films ever + one of the best horror films of all-time. 

I'll let @Deeee sub for me for the meantime. If he posts his decision and then has to wait to after everyone else has made theirs to make a second one? Or I just post my choice and he gives does the write-up? I'll do them later when I feel up to it but just let me know the best course of action, @Alex95 ❤️

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Mint Oreo is my favorite as well. And everyone I know hates it.

I was going to like this post after reading the first sentence, and then I wanted to cry at the second sentence. :dead: 

But yay for you also agreeing! :wub:  I can't imagine hating it. :broken: 

10 minutes ago, miss denise said:

I was going to like this post after reading the first sentence, and then I wanted to cry at the second sentence. :dead: 

But yay for you also agreeing! :wub:  I can't imagine hating it. :broken: 

I mean the fudge covered mint Oreos. I don’t know that changes things.

16 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I mean the fudge covered mint Oreos. I don’t know that changes things.

Oh, I never had those ones. 😮  I just love the plain flavored mint, but I'm sure those are delicious as well! 

6 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I'll let @Deeee sub for me for the meantime. If he posts his decision and then has to wait to after everyone else has made theirs to make a second one? Or I just post my choice and he gives does the write-up? I'll do them later when I feel up to it but just let me know the best course of action, @Alex95 ❤️

If you’re able to post your own decision and Dee is gonna do the writeup that is fine. You or Dee will still have to refresh within the half hour.

The Town

The_Town_Poster.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=5594336

I have heard about this film and I know it had great reviews but I haven't check it out and I really won't do anyway cause I just have no desire to watch a movie these days with Ben Affleck and Jeremy Renner. The film was released on 2010 and it is a crime thriller movie. The movie deals with a a group of robbers planning to take a big score on Fenway Park. I love my heist movies when they are done good and it is probably a film I would like but I have already decided that I won't watch it so there's that. Other people in the cast were Rebeca Hall, John Hamm, Blake Lively ❤️, Titus Welliver, Peter Postlethwaite and Chris Cooper. Movie made $154M, so good for it. 93 Tomatoscore and 74 Metascore, so good for it too.

Saving my Leap Year Anna

giphy.gif

Edited by .Rei