Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

Miss Spider

latest?cb=20150222205954

Since I just cut her future husband I might as well cut Miss Spider as well. Miss Spider becomes a motherly figure to James because the two have a history together. Before the movie becomes animated, James was just a regular kid and he saved a spider from his cruel ants. Little did he know the spider was Miss Spider. So throughout the movie, Miss Spider pays particular attention to James who she feels like she owes. Anyway the movie goes on, they go on adventures, she falls for Mr. Centipede, and she makes it to NYC. She’s giant and she attacks James’ aunts and apparently everyone is just okay with all this. Couldn’t be me. Sorry, but I just saw the movie and wasn’t crazy about it.

Save Gabby Gabby

Edited by Alex95

Bruni (Frozen II)

dae46cc779745cf65a75ffee4bd358ce11849fe4

Obviously. This cut is also being made out of fairness to @FrogLenzen after he pointed out to me that immunities had expired, even though I had nominated Hei Hei. A former immunity choice of his. LOL. 

Bruni never deserved immunity in the first place! Such a cute little guy, but far from an iconic Disney character! Bruni is a seemingly innocent little salamander, but he is actually the Fire Spirit that inhabits the Enchanted Forest. He is first introduced in the movie after he sets the Forest ablaze during the conflict between the Northuldra and Arendelle soldiers. Bruni creates a pretty treacherous fire that Elsa must then extinguish with her ice. Elsa corners him into a small hole, where she tries to extend her hand to him and help calm him down. Bruni crawls onto her hand reluctantly, burning Elsa doing so, but also simmering down the fires in the Forest as he calms himself. Elsa offers him snowflakes to eat, which he loves. A friendship is formed between the two, and Bruni points Elsa in the right direction on her journey before leaving.

As the movie continues, Bruni keeps an eye on the main characters from the trees above. He is seen again when Olaf perishes, looking quite sad as he realizes that Elsa has traveled too far in search of the truth. Bruni is not seen again until the end of the movie, as he is fed snowflakes by Elsa.

Cute character that received about five minutes total of screen time. This is a very generous placement for him.

SAVING: Wasabi

Remaining:

Audrey Ramirez (ATLANTIS: THE LOST EMPIRE) **

Queen Elinor (BRAVE)

Kari (THE INCREDIBLES)

Riley Andersen (INSIDE OUT)

Cobra Bubbles (LILO & STITCH)

Chien-Po (MULAN)

Ling (MULAN) **

Laurel Lightfoot (ONWARD)

The Manticore (ONWARD)

Anton Ego (RATATOUILLE)

Colette (RATATOUILLE)

King Candy (WRECK-IT-RALPH)

Edited by 1234567890
  • Thanks 1

King Candy

King Candy/Turbo | Wiki | Disney Amino

From the movie Wreck-It Ralph (2012)

516?cb=20181231152041

Voiced by Alan Tudyk

Alan Tudyk | Disney Wiki | Fandom

King Candy is the main villain of the movie. He's the king of the arcade game, Sugar Rush, which is a candy-themed racing game. Candyland meets MarioKart. We find out later that he's actually Turbo, a racer from another arcade game that lost popularity and then went defunct when Turbo tried messing with the game's code. Turbo further messed with code to insert himself into the Sugar Rush game as king and he tried to delete the actual princess, Vanellope. However, he failed and Vanellope became a glitch in the game and the king's nemesis. He later fuses with something called a Cy-Bug and becomes a creepy bug/old man hybrid for the final battle. He meets his doom when the Cy-Bug part of himself gets attracted by the light of a lava beacon (think bug zapper of lava), and he flies into and kills himself. Kind of a gruesome end for the character. Fun fact, Alan also voices the exemplary Disney character, Hei Hei.

Save: First name, "The"

onward | Tumblr

Colette

450?cb=20161122031218&path-prefix=es

I wasn't rushing to cut or save anyone, but I'm gonna do this now otherwise it will wait to who knows what time tomorrow. Colette is a nice part of Ratatouille's cast. She's a pretty capable, no nonsense cook when we meet her, and she teaches Remy (by accident since everyone was thinking it was Linguini) how to work better in the kitchen. After that they have a very brief rough patch, that ends up with Remy playing (accidentally lol) matchmaker between Linguini and Colette. I don't really have much to say tbh, she nice, hard-working and loyal, and plays into that role for most of the movie. As I said, nice, but pretty shallow, so I'm okay with this cut.

Save: Kari

Ling (Mulan)

be9e7bdb5bdd2624-a-boy-worth-fighting-fo

Ling was a quick cut to try to save my bring-back. Since no one seems to object, I will make it official. Ling is one of Mulan’s fellow soldiers in the movie Mulan. Of the trio, Ling is the thinnest and portrayed as the weakest. He was the “fool in school for cutting gym.” He is also the jokester of the three. One of his more notable moments is when he almost discovers Mulan’s secret when he comes upon her while she’s bathing. Thankfully, some quick thinking from Mushu helps her keep her secret a bit longer. As the movie progresses, a man is made of Ling and the others, and he is shown to be a much more competent fighter. He also winds up becoming a close friend of Mulan’s. I feel bad since ive cut both Ling and Yao at this point (and I do love the movie), but He seemed like an easy cut this round because he’s not as prominent of a character.

Saving: Audrey (not ready to lose my bring-back so soon!)

• Thanks 1

tumblr_nt3ivuQh4e1unmr6xo4_500.gifv

Chien-Po

Chien-Po is one of Mulan's human friends that she makes in the army. I think this cut makes him the last of Mulan's army friends to be cut from this rankdown and he probably lasted the longest because he's much kinder than the gruff Yao or the more jokey Ling. Chien-Po may be the largest and the most physically imposing at first glance, but he's a very gentle and nice dude who loves food. Honestly, an ideal mate. Forget about Shang. He's very strong, he's very nice, and he helps Mulan. That's his entire character and his entire role in Mulan. I like him but I just don't like him as much as I like some of the other characters. He made it pretty far in the rankdown but he and his compadres have been nominated so many times that I'm sure he won't last much longer so this cut seems more than fair.

Save: Riley

Laurel Lightfoot

tumblr_pz5uvuP0qj1wm31l0o2_540.gif?w=605

I am saving a mom and cutting a mom within the same post. Laurel Lightfoot is Ian and Barley's elf mother and the widow of Wilden in the movie Onward. Unfortunately, Wilden passed away while Laurel was still pregnant with Ian, so he was unable to meet his youngest son. Lauren gave birth to Ian shortly after Wilden's passing, and raised him and Barley as a single mother. She is a very loving and encouraging mother, who is willing to take risks and do anything to protect her sons.  She eventually begins to date Colt Bronco when the boys are teenagers, and also becomes good friends with Corey when they work together to save her sons during the movie. I'm not sure what else there is to say about her, but she is a good mom and also loves her exercise videos, as we can see in the above gif. ❤️ 

Saving: Queen Elinor

tumblr_n7ajasVbLE1tc2omxo1_500.gifv

COBRA BUBBLES

tenor.gif?itemid=8104422

One would assume that cutting Anton would be the safe pick, but I don't feel like doing the obvious so I am cutting Cobra Bubbles. We know Cobra Bubbles for being one of the main character in Lilo & Stitch - he is seen as the main antogagonis of the series but he's not your typical villain. In the series, he's seen as the villain as the social worker where he essentially rules that Nani is not fit enough to take care of her sister. And after that, he is essentially spying on the family where he meets Stitch which did not go as planned, he notices that Lilo nearly drowned which made he take her away from Nani - we see more emotions from him here, where he didn't want to do this to Nani or Lilo. At the end of the first movie, he must protect Lilo & Nani as the caregiver of Stitch - he is now a close family friend which is shown through the series. 

Anyway, I am more indifferent when it comes to Cobra than Anto who is more iconic, in my opinion. And there's no Grand Councilwoman around to help seal his fate. 

SAVING: ANTON EGO