Steven_

Kevin GIF | Gfycat

Flower (Bambi)

Maurice (Beauty and the Beast)

Tadashi Hamada (Big Hero 6)

Sven (Frozen)

Djali (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

Evelyn Deavor (Incredibles 2)

James Trotter (James and the Giant Peach)

Pua (Moana)

Dr. Finkelstein (The Nightmare Before Christmas)

Mayor of Halloweentown (The Nightmare Before Christmas)

Orville (The Rescuers)

Ken (Toy Story Saga)

Kanga (Winnie the Pooh)

Fix-It Felix, Jr. (Wreck-It Ralph)

Sergeant Calhoun (Wreck-It Ralph)

Clawhauser (Zootopia)

@NGM @Deeee @*Chris @Alex95 @miss denise @~*8Kay8*~ @1234567890 @totes4totes

Mayor of Halloweentown

latest?cb=20190316150248

I was almost gonna cut James, but I really don't feel like talking about James and the Giant Peach for the third writeup in a row :dead:. So instead I will talk about a movie I actually do like! I'm a big fan of Nightmare Before Christmas as everyone should be, but The Mayor is a largely irrelevant character. As his name (or lack of a name) would imply, he is the mayor of Halloweentown. He's got a face that can turn back and forth depending on whether he's happy or angry. The picture I'm using has him with his happy face, but his angry face is also there, hidden behind him. He loves Halloween and supports Jack in his quest to give the town an amazing Halloween. When Jack changes his mind and decides he wants Christmas, he supports Jack there as well. We stan a mayor who cares about his citizens! He is constantly #stressed though because Jack is constantly doing The Most. Things end up going great and The Mayor is happy with how everything turned out.

Save Tadashi

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

I wanna know who still has all three wildcards.

EE3gVG3WsAAy8FA.jpg

:dead: 

The Proud Family! :wub: 

57 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Dee, Victoria, Nico, Megan

You with the call out. :dead: 

49 minutes ago, NGM said:

*Me realizing I now have to defend my wildcards and Dee's (bc I adore them) even though I have not touched anyone's wildcards*

tenor.gif?itemid=7895392

#BlameDeee :giggle: 

EVELYN DEAVOR

iAT-9y.gif tumblr_pm1xd8hoXw1sppmf9o4_250.gifv 

It's now time for a confession - I am not the biggest fan of "The Incredibles" notably when it comes to the sequel, so my apologies to its fans. With that being said, Evelyn Deavor is one of the antagonist of the sequel, despite being hidden. She's essentially the mastermind behind the Winston's company & she is best known for her puppet known as Screenslaver. So, throughout the movie, she mainly interact with Elastigirl notably when she is sent to fight crime in New Urbrem - Evelyn becomes the villain here throughout Elastigirl's interaction with The Screenslaver. Essentially, Evelyn does not like superheroes as she blames them for her father's passing. And in the end of the movie, Helen aka Elastigirl saves her life - the ending leads us to believe that we may have another sequel. 

And honestly, there's nothing too special about Evelyn, in my opinion - I am sure Megan would disagree & I am sure she'll be willing to do an honorary write-up on how Evelyn is an LGBTQIA+ icon. 

SAVING: SVEN

Orville

3v3Z.gif

I like Orville, but got a request to change my cut, so this is where we ended up. Orville is an albratross (large seabird) from The Rescuers who assists Bernard and Miss Bianca on their journey to Devil's Bayou to rescue Penny. He ends up burning his tail from Mr. Snoops's fireworks, and attempts to leave, but is unsuccessful since he is not at a high enough height. He goes through quite an adventure when he gets sucked in Medusa's Swampmobile's jet intake and travels through the engine, but thankfully is blown back out and flies his way home to New York, although he's burnt. Poor bird. :broken: He is able to fly Bernard and Bianca back home at the end of the movie though, so he ends up alright.  Orville has a brother Wilbur, who appears in the sequel. I'll also share that I learned that Orville's name comes from Orville Wright of the Wright Brothers, also known as the inventors of the airplane. That is a nice way to honor him and them. As I said, I do like Orville, but I like most of the other characters more or they are ones I tried to avoiding cutting for other people. I will now once again save a sweet pig who I gave immunity and is very dear to my heart. :( 

Saving: Pua

original.gif

10 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Felix getting spared twice? What's going on here? :shiftywave:

8 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol idk Denise's incentive, I would've cut him but I thought Denise had him :dead:

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Oh. :dead: I  feel like this has happened in a few games before. :lmao: 

Just now, miss denise said:

I like Orville, but got a request to change my cut, so this is where we ended up.

Tag For In Home Cell Phone Call Animated Gif : When A Stranger ...

10 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Felix getting spared twice? What's going on here? :shiftywave:

9 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol idk Denise's incentive, I would've cut him but I thought Denise had him :dead:

I was asked to change the cut.

Remaining: 

Flower (Bambi)
Maurice (Beauty and the Beast)
Djali (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
James Trotter (James and the Giant Peach)
Dr. Finkelstein (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
Ken (Toy Story Saga)
Kanga (Winnie the Pooh)
Fix-It Felix, Jr. (Wreck-It Ralph)
Sergeant Calhoun (Wreck-It Ralph)
Clawhauser (Zootopia)

• Thanks 1