Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

LargeFlatIndochinesetiger-size_restricte

Shan-Yu

If we are going to be cutting Disney villains, we may as well get rid of Shan-Yu who is much less of a character than the other villains on this list. That's not to say that he isn't a bad dude because he's arguably one of the worst people in the Disney universe. His kill count is probably one of the highest in all of Disney. But he's not nearly as iconic as other Disney villains. He's more just the presence of a threat rather than somebody who is very tangibly fighting against the hero (though as you can see in the gif above, he is very much physically fighting against Mulan but what I mean is that Mulan's personal journey is not so much influenced by him as it is somebody more like the other guy I cut earlier). Anyway, when the Emperor of China commissions the Great Wall to protect against the invading Huns, Shan-Yu finds this a challenge and declares war on China essentially inciting the events of the movie. Mulan kills him. Making the ONLY KILLER DISNEY PRINCESS. LONG LIVE MULAN. 

Hopper (A Bug’s Life)

source.gif

I do like this movie and character, but I definitely wanted to save Honey because I’m sad about all the other Big Hero 6 characters getting cut 😥. Hopper is the main villain from A Bug’s Life. He is a grasshopper who leads his group and is feared by the ant colony. He bullies the ants into gathering food for himself and his group of grasshoppers. He is no idiot, and realizes that the ants actually could be a huge threat to them due to their sheer numbers. He knows the only way to ensure this doesn’t happen is to keep the ants living in fear by demanding food from them. Flik and the circus bugs attempt to use Hopper’s fear of birds against him, but Hopper realizes their trick. Ultimately, he is defeated as he feared, the ants realize that they are much greater in numbers than the grasshoppers and refuse to serve them any longer. He still plans to exact his revenge on Flik, but his other greatest fear is realized as he is taken by a bird and winds up being eaten. 

Saving: Honey Lemon

WellwornIncredibleCentipede-max-1mb.gif