The Voice 18 ● Knockouts 2 ● Discussion

istersay

21 hours ago, FloorWax said:

None of them are worth a meltdown imo

True, but no reality contestant is worth a meltdown. That doesn’t stop IDF (which includes me I sadly admit) from acting like a playground battle when their fav gets eliminated or a contestant that don’t like “overstays their welcome”. 

1 hour ago, xfactor22 said:

True, but no reality contestant is worth a meltdown. That doesn’t stop IDF (which includes me I sadly admit) from acting like a playground battle when their fav gets eliminated or a contestant that don’t like “overstays their welcome”. 

By that I meant no one on IDF would be that mad about any of them being elinminated. That's why none of them are worth a meltdown. 

But imagine if Joanna was eliminated T17 week, now THAT would cause a meltdown.

33 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

By that I meant no one on IDF would be that mad about any of them being elinminated. That's why none of them are worth a meltdown. 

I would faint. Unless if Zan or Allegra were to beat her, or even Cedrice(if Nick and John are dumb to not save them if they don't get the vote.)

Does anyone know how long ago the knockouts were filmed? Because this is total BS that they made four contestants all prepare this whole time as if they'll advance. And then whoever does advance can't talk about it all week long and loses that time to promote themselves.

If they were going to have the audience vote, why not let the studio audience vote? 

3 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

Does anyone know how long ago the knockouts were filmed? Because this is total BS that they made four contestants all prepare this whole time as if they'll advance. And then whoever does advance can't talk about it all week long and loses that time to promote themselves.

If they were going to have the audience vote, why not let the studio audience vote? 

They were filmed in January. 

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Samantha seems pretty popular. For me, I’d prefer Samantha, but they all have reasons why I’m fine with them advancing (Nelson his creativity last night or energy during auditions, Samantha, her audition,  and KO, Michael, the staying power of his genre, and his voice is good, and Todd, well everything EXCEPT last night can be a case for him making it.) I do expect a slight meltdown if either Samantha doesn’t win or if Todd does or if both happens.

2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

I would faint. Unless if Zan or Allegra were to beat her, or even Cedrice(if Nick and John are dumb to not save them if they don't get the vote.)

So ur sayin

Zan = Allegra = Cedrice > Joanna ?