The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

3 hours ago, goofycilla90 said:

Victoria went to the  emergency room last night due to stomach related issues. She has been there since last night. :(

Oh no, prayers for Victoria, hope she gets healthy and back ASAP, sending all the best

SWEET SUSPENSE

340?cb=20131014050532

Sweet Suspense is another victim of the horrid American X Factor series. They finished 12th of the third season of the series, which was just as forgettable as the first two. I honestly don't remember anything these girls did or sang, so they're an easy boot. No reason to save or not cut. I vaguely remember the blond lookswise because DUH BLOND, but the other two I honestly do not recognize at all. They were an early boot. Looks like the groups were mentored by Simon Cowell that year, so not sure what he was going to do with these ladies, but they went nowhere. Anyways, the one on the right literally looks like she's 12 years old, how did she even qualify to get on the show. The other two look so much older, it is hilarious. They just look all wrong for a girl group, but it is what it is. Bye now!

Save: Younger Than Yesterday

I actually remember Sweet Suspense  actually staying together and having a bit of a career with some singles and music videos. Hazuki (Waleed) was a big fan of theirs and I was introduced to their music from him. :haha: I barely remember them on the show though.

Thanks for the well wishes. I’m still in the hospital and I’m in an immense amount of pain. I have been diagnosed with pancreatitis again. I can’t eat anything, I’m hooked on a bunch of IV’s and I’m on morphine so I’m high as a kite. I can’t have any visitors because of COVID-19 but in the bright my test came out negative for the coronavirus. The hospital is just the last place I wanted to be during this pandemic but the pain was unbearable. ILY all. ❤️

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Thanks for the well wishes. I’m still in the hospital and I’m in an immense amount of pain. I have been diagnosed with pancreatitis again. I can’t eat anything, I’m hooked on a bunch of IV’s and I’m on morphine so I’m high as a kite. I can’t have any visitors because of COVID-19 but in the bright my test came out negative for the coronavirus. The hospital is just the last place I wanted to be during this pandemic but the pain was unbearable. ILY all. ❤️

I'm so sorry that the panceatitis returned. 😢  Wishing you a speedy recovery! :hug: 

6 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I am sorry to hear about all this.  Feel better soon!

49 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Thank you for keeping us updated; get better soon ❤️ :hug:

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Sending all the best ❤️ 

What About Tonight

what-about-tonight-split.jpg

What time is it? Time to cut more mediocre boy bands that shouldn't still be here, I think. What About Tonight were a five piece boy band when they audtioned for X Factor Australia in its fourth season. They auditioned with the song We the Kings' "Say You Like Me", and avdanced to the live shows. I remember there being controversy about their inclusion as there was talk that they might have been out together by a label and that Ronan left out a couple of good girl groups in favor of them. I know one of them was Good Question which Joelle was a part of but that didn't last as Joelle came back as a solo artist a year later. Anyway, as to their live show performances, pretty bad as far as I can recall. Bad enough that they were eliminated week 2 which is prety shokcing for a boy band but maybe the Collective stole all their thunder, idk.

Saving: Adrien Nookandu

Mitchell Smith

LNS_15-09-2010_EGN_04_LNS1504A_fct478x29

Mitchell Smith was on X Factor Australia on Season 2 (but really its first rebooted season).  He was part of Team Sandilands and was in the Under Boys category.  Mitchell was not a seasons performer during the show.  He made it to week 5 of the competition, and the second last act standing in his category.  He did not have to sing off before he was eliminated.  He did Justin Biebers "Baby" at one point of the competition, it was pretty bad.  But he also was pretty terrible when he sang Forever the week before.  That was a yikes performance.  The week he was eliminated he was in the sing off against India Rose.  While she wasn't the most consistent she outsung him.  The vote went to deadlock and the public vote sent him home.  

Save: Diva Fever

Edited by Solaris