• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elliott

• *Chris

• *Wallace

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cat literally just died and I just got finished burying him so forgive me if I frankly don't give a sh*t what anyone told you. This game does not matter to me right now.

Victoria went to the  emergency room last night due to stomach related issues. She has been there since last night.

Posted Images

image.jpeg.914b37ffec5d4d3a11b502bc524a1ac9.jpeg
Barry Southgate

When I cut him I thought I was cutting a middle aged white man. Turns out that Barry is a pretty hot black guy. I don’t really remember him from the fifth season of X Factor Australia so I’ve just quickly watched his performances and they were pretty bad. “California Gurls” in particular was hideous so I don’t know what he and Dannii were thinking when they came up with that one. He only lasted a few weeks on the show and hit the bottom two a couple of times in the space of that. This cut was more to bump 2 To Go up a few spots than actually eliminating him so sorry if there are any Barry fans on here. 

Saving 2 To Go

9 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Thanks for the well wishes. I’m still in the hospital and I’m in an immense amount of pain. I have been diagnosed with pancreatitis again. I can’t eat anything, I’m hooked on a bunch of IV’s and I’m on morphine so I’m high as a kite. I can’t have any visitors because of COVID-19 but in the bright my test came out negative for the coronavirus. The hospital is just the last place I wanted to be during this pandemic but the pain was unbearable. ILY all. ❤️

An update. So I had a CT scan and MRI done and they found cysts on my pancreas. :( They are going to consult with the GI doctors to see if the cysts can be drained of if I’ll need to go under again for an endoscopy. That’s all I know for now. I miss you all. ❤️

9 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

An update. So I had a CT scan and MRI done and they found cysts on my pancreas. :( They are going to consult with the GI doctors to see if the cysts can be drained of if I’ll need to go under again for an endoscopy. That’s all I know for now. I miss you all. ❤️

Sending good vibes and well wishes! Hopefully everything will be okay and you will have a speedy recovery!

On 4/25/2020 at 8:56 PM, 1234567890 said:

t’s time for another update. So they said they found a mass on my pancreas and they need to find out if it’s malignant or benign. And I’m having a ERCP stent put in on Tuesday or Wednesday. I won’t be fully put under but will be under twilight anesthesia. I’m hoping to be out of here by Thursday

• Like 1
1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

t’s time for another update. So they said they found a mass on my pancreas and they need to find out if it’s malignant or benign. And I’m having a ERCP stent put in on Tuesday or Wednesday. I won’t be fully put under but will be under twilight anesthesia. I’m hoping to be out of here by Thursday

Wishing you all of the very best. :hug: 

Since Victoria will be going last, @Zoey0069 can now nominate. She cannot nominate the following;

• Tamera Foster
  • Rylan Clark
  • Futureproof
  • Adil Memon
  • Kevin McHale
  • Younger Than Yesterday
  • Adrien Nookandu
  • Diva Fever
  • 2 To Go

source.gif

Jonny Labey

Olivia Olson

Dean Ray

Brendan Murray

Alien Uncovered

Kingsland Road

District3

The Risk

The Fisher Boys

JTR

4Sure

Grace Davies

Jake Quickenden

Beatz

In Stereo

Jai Waetford

Fourtunate

Luke & Joel

Edited by Zoey0069

Jai Waetford

tenor.gif?itemid=8578146

Jai had a lot of buzz around him when he auditioned in season 5.  He auditioned with his original and some other song that no one remembers.  The judges loved his original.  It was... it just was. He made it through Bootcamp and he was still really popular.  He lost fans I feel along the way, or at least didn't pick up new ones.  He made it all the way to the final 3 without being in the sing off while delivering shitty performances like Plans, It Will Rain, Drops of Jupiter and Somewhere only we know.  Needless to say, he was not someone I wanted anywhre near that final, so getting to cut him is sweet.  Rightfully lost to Taylor and Dami.  Lets forget about him!

Save: Grace Davies

• *Chris changed the title to The X Factor Rankdown