• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elliott

• *Chris

• *Wallace

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cat literally just died and I just got finished burying him so forgive me if I frankly don't give a sh*t what anyone told you. This game does not matter to me right now.

Victoria went to the  emergency room last night due to stomach related issues. She has been there since last night.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Also I tried to comprise a list of 18 girl groups, but there were only 14 worthy of nominating this round.  So I changed plans to do half and half. Sorry.  

That would’ve been epic, you lost your chance now, hates. You could’ve just added 4 more fodder females.

Stereo Kicks

stereo-kicks-love-me-so.jpg

Again, I remember zero (0) performances they did, but I remember one fact: they were one of those annoying 15643622324-piece bands that never worked, and that's enough reason to cut them. Anyway, brief """highlights""" of their run through the show: they were on the 11th season, and got put together after all members flopped and got eliminated during bootcamp (ahh, one of the worst X Factor traditions). They got to the live shows, and as most groups this big, got an early trip to the bottom. They survived, but also had another trip to the bottom 2 weeks after. They got finally eliminated against Lauren Platt, finishing in 5th place. Which again, for a half-baked, formed-on-the-spot boyband with 8 members, not bad (the quality of those performances is a different matter). They had a single and disbanded shorty after that, but who cares, bye!!!!!

Save: idk someone

Regarding Stereo Kicks I was kinda hoping they would get saved for James Graham, who was the only great vocalist and carried that group (with like 7 members). :haha:  But ok with them going too. And then he went onto winning The Four as a solo artist. 

8 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Regarding Stereo Kicks I was kinda hoping they would get saved for James Graham, who was the only great vocalist and carried that group (with like 7 members). :haha:  But ok with them going too. And then he went onto winning The Four as a solo artist. 

I think James prefer to forget about Stereo Kicks :giggle:

19 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Same, but i had to choose between them and future proof :(

james Graham was so good

Miss Dynamix

340?cb=20151118202142

i will make this pretty later on because I am still in the hospital. Miss dynamix had a gif to use so they were the ones I chose to cut. Look me look at google to see what they did. Miss Dynamix were a three-piece girl group consisting of Shereece Sharlene "SeSe" Foster, Riélle Carrington and Jeanette Akua. They were in the group category and mentored by Louis Walsh. They were X factor U.K. 10 and placed 10th. How cute.

Edited by 1234567890

UNWRITTEN RULE

x-factor-boy-band.jpg?format=jpg&quality

The X Factor: The Band was a special edition of the show that invited solo acts to compete to join a boyband or girlband. And from this spin-off, Unwritten Rule was the boyband that formed. I watched their performances of "Before You Go" and "Love Me Like You Do" on YouTube. I suppose both performances were adequate, but I really don't think they were anything special. Some of the solo parts were decent, but the harmonies need a lot of work. They were too smiley on "Before You Go," which makes no sense since it's a sad and serious song. The judges loved them though as Simon was once again trying to force a new boyband onto the public. Nicole Scherzinger even enraged viewers when she claimed that Unwritten Rule could one day rival One Direction. One Direction improved greatly after their time on the show, but they were still better contestants than what I saw of Unwritten Rule. Unwritten Rule ended up being the runner-up of the competition as the girlband Real Like You ended up winning. Anyway, this competition was very recent as it took place late 2019, so maybe these guys are still together? Or maybe not, I don't know. Regardless, out they go from the rankdown.

And I'll save Soul System.

11 hours ago, *Chris said:

I think James prefer to forget about Stereo Kicks :giggle:

LMAOO I'm sure you're 100% right on that. :dead: 

10 hours ago, JC said:

Same, but i had to choose between them and future proof :(

james Graham was so good

I was totally expecting you to save Stereo Kicks. 😮 

He is! :yes: 

Regarding X Factor: The Band..... yeah the girl group Real Like You blew Unwritten Rule out of the water. :haha:I think the very short format didn't really give Unwritten Rule needed more time to gel to get to know each other and get better. Whereas Real Like You gelled and gave superior performances instantly.

28 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

was totally expecting you to save Stereo Kicks. 😮 

He is! :yes: 

I thought someone else would save them :( not cut them

but I should’ve known better since we’re on idf

Animated GIF

ROXXXY MONTANA

207916_735x390.jpeg

They're Roxxxy Montana and they're here to make it clear. They know you love them, Simon, that's why you brought them here. They're full of tricks, baby, just like on Halloween, a room full of monsters and it makes them wanna scream. They have to get this right so you don't waste your time; not like they're comedy, they're killing on this rhyme. They're gonna show you what they can do. You're going crazy and seeing three. It's not their fault, you can't blame their game, all these other hoes, but they're all the same.

Now for those who don't know, Roxxxy Montana was a girl group from X Factor US that was eliminated early on.

SAVE: Stereo Hogz.

• *Chris changed the title to The X Factor Rankdown