• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elliott

• *Chris

• *Wallace

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cat literally just died and I just got finished burying him so forgive me if I frankly don't give a sh*t what anyone told you. This game does not matter to me right now.

Victoria went to the  emergency room last night due to stomach related issues. She has been there since last night.

Posted Images

Emily Middlemas

FailingEarlyErin-small.gif

I chose to eliminate Emily Middlemas because she was inconsistent despite having one or two good performances. I'll quote Wally as to why she was cut "She was inconsistent but did have two really good/great moments on the show." and I'll post Elliott's reply "Because IDF only loves bland, uninteresting female contestants when they're on Idol and not on X Factor." and then Sola's response to that Theres no thumbs up button so.  Theres no thumbs up button so. 👍". She hasn't been saved yet so I figured it's no real loss if she leaves and Belle Amie is the only name I realize left.  She placed fourth on the 13th season of The X Factor UK. I'll update this later as I have much updating to do in here and the American Idol Rankdown. :haha:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Steven_ said:

Why me? I already did a cut for this round. :huh:

Oops, you did! Trying to figure out who did not make one :dead:

Oh, it's @NGM!

Edited by *Chris
3 hours ago, Elliott said:

Because IDF only loves bland, uninteresting female contestants when they're on Idol and not on X Factor.

LOL I suppose so. :dead: 

2 hours ago, Zoey0069 said:

Lol at Wally trying to create suspense.

He’s saving Dionne, obviously.

I already did my cut/save. :haha:  

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Emily Middlemas

FailingEarlyErin-small.gif

I chose to eliminate Emily Middlemas because she was inconsistent despite having one or two good performances. I'll quote Wally as to why she was cut "She was inconsistent but did have two really good/great moments on the show." and I'll post Elliott's reply "Because IDF only loves bland, uninteresting female contestants when they're on Idol and not on X Factor." and then Sola's response to that Theres no thumbs up button so.  Theres no thumbs up button so. 👍". She hasn't been saved yet so I figured it's no real loss if she leaves and Belle Amie is the only name I realize left.  She placed fourth on the 13th season of The X Factor UK. I'll update this later as I have much updating to do in here and the American Idol Rankdown. :haha:

:dead: @ this entire write-up. 

Anyway the great Emily performances I was referring to were "Creep" and "Human." Those two were really good and interesting from her. Sadly everything else was blah/boring from her.

Ugh I could have been a fan of hers if she gave more of these performances. :broken: I did like Belle Amie a bit so I'm good with that save. :giggle: 

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Wally is in this rankdown? :? 

Yessss. :? 

41 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

@*Wallace GET HIM!

I will. (!) 

38 minutes ago, Solaris said:

If he comes in here, he better make his cut first.  

LOL I ALREADY DID THO. :dead:

37 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Guys, Wally already did his cut.

Lmaooo what was all of that craziness about of me not doing a cut? :dead: 

36 minutes ago, Solaris said:

says you.

Who's Wally?

:/ 

35 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Leave Wallace alone!

Thanks. 😄 

17 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ugh I could have been a fan of hers if she gave more of these performances. :broken: I did like Belle Amie a bit so I'm good with that save. :giggle: 

Didn't Zayn date someone from Belle Amie or am I tripping? :dead:

• *Chris changed the title to The X Factor Rankdown