The X Factor Rankdown

"Geneva Lane, was a contestant of the UK TV reality show X Factor, and was also the former Belle Amie member and is the ex girlfriend of fellow X-Factor contenstant Zayn Malik." - Google. I was right. :dead:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elliott

• *Chris

• *Wallace

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cat literally just died and I just got finished burying him so forgive me if I frankly don't give a sh*t what anyone told you. This game does not matter to me right now.

Victoria went to the  emergency room last night due to stomach related issues. She has been there since last night.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

"Geneva Lane, was a contestant of the UK TV reality show X Factor, and was also the former Belle Amie member and is the ex girlfriend of fellow X-Factor contenstant Zayn Malik." - Google. I was right. :dead:

Lmaoo well done finding that. :haha: 

2 hours ago, Zoey0069 said:

I loved Belle Amie because I was a huge Sophia fan from her previous reality show.

What show was she on before? 😮 I liked a few of their performances even if they weren't that great.

EMILY NAKANDA

idk if Nico is gonna do the other write-up, so I'll just get this out of the way. Emily Nakanda was in the fourth series and from what I remember, was the first X Factor contestant to get disqualified from the show during the live rounds. Apparently she had bullied someone and it was recorded and put online? Gross. There are more details I'm sure but I don't want to look into it. She was on Sharon's team in what would ultimately become one of Sharon's final seasons before she left the show. Leon Jackson went on to the win that season and Niki Evans placed fourth. Rhydian sucked. That should be 100 words so bye for now.

Oops, when I went to look up a photo of her, I saw on the X Factor Wikia that she withdrew before she could get disqualified.

SAVE: Dionne Mitchell WHOMST

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Ooh you mentioned how Emily got DQ'd. But oooo wait I thought she got DQ'd rather than withraw so oops. I was gonna suggest saving Dionne so #bless at doing so. :haha: 

It was one of those "a withdrawal will look better than a disqualification" situations. :haha: 

Chenai Zinyuku

John-Ansdell-Innovation-Music-Glasgow-Hy

I have nothing to say about this random flop from season 2. This situation is fairly similar to the previous group of flops that I cut (in fact, they were eliminated against her on Week 2). So based on that, she didn't really have a stellar journey on the show voting wise, since she only lasted 4 rounds and was on the bottom twice. Also, she was a contestant on season 1 as well, but only made it to bootcamp, so at least her placement on season 2 is an improvement over that. Also her performances? Nothing special, just the same old, tired shit you can expect from an early RTV singing competition season. Just from googling her to find a pic, she has released music, but I'm too lazy to listen right now. Maybe if quarantine goes on for longer I will get that desperate, but not right now.

Save: that other nobody

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Question Chris, are Vee's immunities gone?  They are no longer on the first page.

If they're no longer listed, that should be your answer. 😘

But yeah, he said they were no longer valid.

9 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Question Chris, are Vee's immunities gone?  They are no longer on the first page.

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

If they're no longer listed, that should be your answer. 😘

But yeah, he said they were no longer valid.

What Elliott said :giggle: 

• *Chris changed the title to The X Factor Rankdown