American Idol Rankdown 2.0

sublymonal

Are you guys watching this season of AI? I just watched the Hawaii performances and I am kind of impressed?

Liking these people who got thru so far:

Jonny West

Just Sam

Francisco Martin

Dewayne Crocker, Jr.

Nick Merico

Louis Knight - I saw some clips from him other than this performance and they're much better than this performance. He def got thru by the skin of his teeth.

4 hours ago, vee_ said:

Are you guys watching this season of AI? I just watched the Hawaii performances and I am kind of impressed?

Liking these people who got thru so far:

Jonny West

Just Sam

Francisco Martin

Dewayne Crocker, Jr.

Nick Merico

Louis Knight - I saw some clips from him other than this performance and they're much better than this performance. He def got thru by the skin of his teeth.

Taste! I mean I still think there was no way in hell they weren’t putting Louis through. A cute British guy with sad back story? The voters will eat that up.

25 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

Taste! I mean I still think there was no way in hell they weren’t putting Louis through. A cute British guy with sad back story? The voters will eat that up.

Yeah especially with that Louis v Francisco storyline they're forcing...

22 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

But he sings with a fake accent 🤢 I can’t stand to listen to it and it’s a shame because he’s talented.

I noticed this in the performance. He kinda had like Ed's accent while singing especially in the chorus?

21 minutes ago, vee_ said:

I noticed this in the performance. He kinda had like Ed's accent while singing especially in the chorus?

His fans are going to say it’s because he’s British but that isn’t the case.

Kate Nash and Lily Allen both put on fake accents.

Adele, who is as Southern as you can get does not. 

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol is this season just like last season where there are no talented/interesting women?! I guess they know America won't vote for them anyway.

Mikayla. :wub:

My second pick:

Yes I know he's a #mess crying over racism against white people nowadays, but I just want him to get through the first few rounds and then we can cut him because he used to be one of my faves. This isn't me trying to bring him to the endgame or anything like that!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

My third pick:

She had way too big of a target on her back in the first game when she's one of the few unique voices to come out of the newer seasons.

Really? People targeted her? She had some of the best performances of that season.

2 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

Really? People targeted her? She had some of the best performances of that season.

Yeah I think she was an early boot the first time around. She's pretty polarizing around here I believe. Agreed "Fancy" and "Miss Independent" are both two of my favorites of the season!

37 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

His fans are going to say it’s because he’s British but that isn’t the case.

Kate Nash and Lily Allen both put on fake accents.

Adele, who is as Southern as you can get does not. 

Yeah plus his accent didn't come out in the auditions, I think. It was weird.

Lily Allen's accent slays me :wub: I always confuse it though. Is her real accent the cockney one or the east london one?

20 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Yeah I think she was an early boot the first time around. She's pretty polarizing around here I believe. Agreed "Fancy" and "Miss Independent" are both two of my favorites of the season!

She was a strong favourite of mine that season :ph34rwave:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vee_ said:

Yeah plus his accent didn't come out in the auditions, I think. It was weird.

Lily Allen's accent slays me :wub: I always confuse it though. Is her real accent the cockney one or the east london one?

I think Lily is quite well spoken. She’s from the same place as Mischa Barton LOL! I don’t think she’s cockney.

42 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

My second pick:

Yes I know he's a #mess crying over racism against white people nowadays, but I just want him to get through the first few rounds and then we can cut him because he used to be one of my faves. This isn't me trying to bring him to the endgame or anything like that!

I’m just focusing on his Idol run, and it was legendary. 13-year-old me was pressed like a panini when he lost to Carrie. :haha:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

My third pick:

She had way too big of a target on her back in the first game when she's one of the few unique voices to come out of the newer seasons.

At least the two rankers who hate her aren’t playing this time around. :ph34rwave: