American Idol Rankdown 2.0

sublymonal

AJ Gil

A-1216354-1496082921-9271.jpeg.jpg

Let's start this game off with a fodder cut. AJ was on the first season and was so sh*tty it was a miracle he made it to the final eight. He auditioned for the show with the Star Spangled Banner lol what an easy song to sing. He somehow makes the top 30 and is in Kelly Clarkson's semifinalist group. According to WNTS he delivers the worst performance of the night. Idk I don't have the time or energy to listen to it, but I'll take WNTS' word for it. He somehow advances though with Kelly and Justin. I think he had a sob story, I don't remember. Oh he's helping his mother and nine siblings with financial problems apparently. He sucked on Motown week again with "My Cherie Amour". He advanced because Jim sucked even more and EJay barely made the top 10 to being with. He avoided the bottom three because bottom three queen Nikki McKibben had to be there of course. He made the final eight and got eliminated against Ryan Starr in one of the funniest performances ever. And now he's eliminated from this game.

MetallicSilentArmyant-max-1mb.gif

Alejandro Aranda 

Quite possibly the single most overrated and pimped contestant In the history of the show? and I lived through Carrie Underwood’s season but hers was nothing in comparison.

Alejandro is the absolute definition of basic. His voice is mediocre and the only thing that was impressive was his guitar skills. I’m quite a fan of the judges but they must’ve been high every week. At least Katy can be sober when she judges now. Do I remember any of his performances? I think I remember his Hollywood performance when he butchered a Bieber song? What I do remember is him going further than Uche, Laci, Alyssa and Maddison. 

bette davis judging you GIF

He can go this early in this rankdown and I can be a saviour.

Saving Rayvon Owen

Edited by Zoey0069

I probably would've saved Alejandro if he was available, but I'm not bothered by him being cut. Frankly the entirety of last season can be cut besides Uche based on my recent bingewatch of it this past week. I did like his originals, but most of his covers sucked. He was probably like my 4th favorite of the season...but that's not saying much lol.

237. OLIVIA ROX

Olivia-Rox-Idol.jpg

Ugh, I was not a fan of Olivia’s in the slightest and her being the IDF It Girl that year was a choice and a half. It says a lot in a season with Brianna K. Starr’s daughter Gianna Isabella, Lee Jean and $cott Borchetta’s prodigy Tri$tan McIntosh that my least favourite was Olivia.

Olivia came into S15’s “live shows” as an early judge favourite who had a terrible stage name. I don’t know how because all of her performances up to that were terrible but I digress. Mostly because I don’t want to look them up. I do remember what she did during the “live rounds” though and they all sucked.

Confident? As a Demi Lovato stan, I had my Knives Out ready to rage because it was an abomination to music. It got in the 70s at WNTS, and I was truly confused. She followed that up dueting with David Cook and I felt so bad he was saddled with her for Light On. After she earned the judges fast past, she did Unconditionally for the first Top 10 week. Honestly, if you deliver a song worse than Kristen O’Connor, you deserve to be eliminated on the spot. For the second Top 10 week which was also the first Top 8 week (???), she performed Trouble by Pink. Of all the Pink songs to perform, you go with her worst single off her worst album??????

Anyway, sorry if anyone likes her, but I do not and she was my option to cut since Alex and Zoey beat me with Alejandro and A.J.

SAVE: Jessica Sierra for having the best performance on 80s Night. 😘 Alone? I don’t know her.

Edited by Elliott
  • Like 1