American Idol Rankdown 2.0

sublymonal

Just now, Alex95 said:

I probably would've saved Alejandro if he was available, but I'm not bothered by him being cut. Frankly the entirety of last season can be cut besides Uche based on my recent bingewatch of it this past week. I did like his originals, but most of his covers sucked. He was probably like my 4th favorite of the season...but that's not saying much lol.

I honestly couldn’t tell any of his originals apart from one another.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I honestly couldn’t tell any of his originals apart from one another.

Lol it helps that I literally just watched them and I'll probably forget them all in a week.

I really liked this one. Mainly because I really like cool piano parts in songs and I love what he did with it.

CJ Harris

curtis-cj-harris-american-idol-2014-bill

CJ was on season 13 of American Idol.  I thought he was initially cast as fodder.  While he was, he went way further then I thought he would.  He was pretty unmemorable over the season, however he was relatively likable and I am sure that was a a bulk of the reason he went as far as he did.  It sure wasn't because of performances like Invisible or American Woman.  I suppose I did like his rendition of Shelter.  I also liked his Can't You See performance.  Outside of those I have problems remembering his performances unless they were outright bad . Anyway hes an easy for cut.  Since idol he got arrested once if not twice.  We don't like to see it.  Bye!

Save: Janelle Arthur

Just now, sublymonal said:

Alejandro being the first person eliminated from this Rankdown means my work is here is done. Y’all can pack up and go home cuz it’s only gonna go down hill from here.

giphy.gif

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Zoey being the messy one in this rankdown and not Elliott? Noted. 🙂

gemma-collins.gif

I haven’t been around when Idol was airing. I don’t know who anyone’s favourites are apart from the earlier seasons (I’ve probably forgotten them too).

Adding Tamyra and Archie to my list.

giphy.gif

Cade Foehner

american-idol-Cade-Foehner.jpg

Since we can kick Gabby to the curb, might as well end her husband. I actually liked some of the things he did pre-lives (I remember that rearranged performance of Feel It Still was interesting), so I wanted to see where he would go during the lives. The answer to that: downward spiral. He started ok, and got progressively worse and worse, to the point I was actively rooting for his elimination by Top 7 (yes, I would even keep lolzy trainwreck Catie Turner over him, at least that was fun to watch). At least my ears were saved of having to watch him flop through 3 more performances on the finale, since the audience got rid of him on T5 week. Anyway, BYE!

Save: fodder Devin