American Idol Rankdown 2.0

sublymonal

Just now, Alex95 said:

Hey Baby's great thanks for letting me listen to it again :wub: 

I miss the old days when we got themes that could be interpreted literally however they wanted.

Songs That Inspired, Were Written By or Listened to By Gwen Stefani :wub:

Top iTunes Downloads :wub: 

Songs Currently on the Billboard Chart (As of Two Weeks Ago When We Had to Clear Them) :wub: 

And S7 Having 80s Week followed by two Beatles Weeks followed by Year You Were Born Week, which was essentially an 80s Week redux because everyone except Archie was born in the 80s. :rofl 

American Idol Rankdown 2.0

Round 3: "The Green Mile"

3284795_G.jpg?resize=504,283

In this first round, there's nothing too fancy to contend with. Each judge will nominate any 12 contestants.

The other 6 judges will each save one and cut one on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Each judge is responsible for posting a 100-word write-up, with a picture, about the contestant they choose to cut within 30 minutes of posting their cut and save.

If they fail to do so, their cut and save will be declared null and void and another judge can swoop in and choose those contestants.

Once all 6 judges have cut, save and posted their write-ups, the next judge on the list will post their 12 nominees.

Each judge has 24 hours from when the nominations are posted to cut & save and do their write-up, or they will be given a strike and the nominating judge will get to choose who gets cut and who gets saved. Each judge also has 24 hours from when the previous set of nominations concludes to post their nominations, or they will get a strike and their nominations will be randomized. 

You cannot nominate anyone that was given a fast-pass or anyone saved in the previous set of nominations.

The nominating order is as follows:

D7rP61E.png?1

Whenever you're ready, @vee_!

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Chris is an hour ahead of us. I believe you’re 13 hours ahead of us at the moment.

Oh wait now I'm not sure if Chris and I have a 12 hour difference. :dead: It's 00:17 here right now

Just now, vee_ said:

Oh wait now I'm not sure if Chris and I have a 12 hour difference. :dead: It's 00:17 here right now

You’re 12 hours ahead of us and 11 ahead of Chris then! We’re all in Daylights Saving Time now. :haha: 

• Haha 1