Celebs Wish List

*Wallace

I really miss this thread when we had it here so gonna bring this back. List any celebs that haven't done DWTS that you would love to see as contestants on the show. 

Feel free to list all your desired celebs here. You can also list celebs you want for any of the international shows. Ugh I had a long list in the old thread but that's gone now, so gonna try to create a new one.

It's fun doing this thread and looking back seeing which celebs take part in the show.  I remember listing Nick Lachey & Vanessa Lachey and them doing the show (Sorry for wishing for Nick, y'all). I think i might have had Tinashe on there too.

Ooh I was thinking about this thread not so long ago so glad we have another one! :w00twave:

First one from me... I noticed on Twitter last night that Tatyana Ali liked a tweet from someone who said she should be on the show. I hope that means she'd be interested as I'd love to see her on.

22 hours ago, *Lily said:

Ooh I was thinking about this thread not so long ago so glad we have another one! :w00twave:

First one from me... I noticed on Twitter last night that Tatyana Ali liked a tweet from someone who said she should be on the show. I hope that means she'd be interested as I'd love to see her on.

Omgg yess, I always wanted Tatyana Ali to do the show. Definitely on my wish list. :wub:

22 hours ago, Elliott said:

Betty White. 😘

Always rooting for Betty to do the show. ❤️ 

27 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Gotta do the obligatory Shay Mitchell mention. Pretty sure she's IDF's ultimate dream casting choice. :giggle:

They got like all the PLL adjacent actors and no PLL main actresses. Janel Parrish comes closest. (I guess Sasha as well but also I pretend that PLL ended after the first half of season 4 so). They should just get all of them at once. Get Ashley Benson so I can hear about her relationship with Cara Delevingne.

For maximum awkwardness I think they should get Torrey DeVitto and bring back Artem at the same time and pair them together. BECAUSE I WOULD DIE. 

6 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Gotta do the obligatory Shay Mitchell mention. Pretty sure she's IDF's ultimate dream casting choice. :giggle:

Always here for the Shay Mitchell suggestion. :wub::giggle: 

6 hours ago, totes4totes said:

They got like all the PLL adjacent actors and no PLL main actresses. Janel Parrish comes closest. (I guess Sasha as well but also I pretend that PLL ended after the first half of season 4 so). They should just get all of them at once. Get Ashley Benson so I can hear about her relationship with Cara Delevingne.

For maximum awkwardness I think they should get Torrey DeVitto and bring back Artem at the same time and pair them together. BECAUSE I WOULD DIE. 

Lol I wsa about to say.... wasn't Sasha more of a main actress on the show than Janel? And I watched the show in its entirety. :haha: 

OMGGG that would be completely awkward. :dead: 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not American so don't have tons of suggestions but I'd like some younger guys on this season, basically all of them last season were middle-aged and only 2 turned out good (one of whom seemed to be a last minute replacement). It felt like they were pulling for a female celeb to win last season based on the casting (no younger guys but 4 women in their 20's) and James' elimination.

Would be interested to see Christie get another shot this season. No idea how her dancing would be.

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

CESSPOOL. Excuse me. Tiktok is the only thing that has brought me joy before midnight July 24, 2020 this COVID quarantine.

I'm a fan of TikTok as well. :dead: It kept me entertained during my hospital back in February.

17 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I'm a fan of TikTok as well. :dead: It kept me entertained during my hospital back in February.

Perfect.

I will let the Chinese government spy on me for these 1 minute segments. 

Also. The only Tik Tok star I will accept on DWTS:

• Like 2

On 7/24/2020 at 4:36 PM, Elliott said:

Ciara is no longer pregnant so let's get her on DWTS!

cc: @*Wallace @*Lily

I'm here for this! :wub: 

On 7/27/2020 at 9:35 PM, 1234567890 said:

How long do you think before DWTS starts dipping into the cesspool of TikTokers. :dead:

LOL I wouldn't be surprised if it happens fairly soon. :dead: