Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

I enjoyed Enlisted and thought it was funny, but it’s a fair cut since it was canceled after one season.

Gurren Lagann is very good and one of my favorite anime shows. It can be very over-the-top, but it’s self-aware how over-the-top it is. The series is fun, action-packed, and emotional. It’s just done really well. :yes:

Over 100 shows have already been eliminated! :sorcerer:

my friend told me that brotherhood had the better version compared the other ones of FMA which is weird because they're all basically the same with some alterations apparently :dead:

:yes:

I only watched Brotherhood, but I’ve also heard the general consensus is that Brotherhood is the better version. I’ve also noticed it’s often ranked at the top of best anime shows.

Updated write-up!

Thank you!

I hope everyone else with incomplete write-ups is updating their write-ups, too. :whistling:

Remaining:

Frasier*

The Get Down

The Night Of

Years and Years

Gravity Falls

Man vs Wild

The Tomorrow People*

Danny Phantom

* Claimed, but no write-up yet.

Edited by Carrie&BlakeFan

The Tomorrow People

IPB Image

The Tomorrow People is a show that lasted 1 season on The CW and was cancelled after that. It had a 45% rating on Rotten Tomatoes so that's not good at all. I don't care about any of the shows that remained on this list but this one looked like the worst one so that's why I decided to cut it. This show starred Robbie Amell who I am guessing is related to Stephen Amell so that seems like another good reason to cut the show. There was no random hot girl on this show that I didn't know existed till now so I didn't have to worry about that :haha: Apparently the show was a remake of the original British television series of the same name, created by Roger Price, which ran from 1973–79. The series follows a group of young people who possess psionic powers as the result of human evolution. So there's that it sounds really cheesy and I am not shocked that it did so poorly.

Saving Frasier for Queen Victoria

Danny Phantom

IPB Image

Poof goes Danny Phantom just like he is going poof in this Rankdown.

Hahaha see what I did there. Funny I am not but LOL. here we go cutting a show I haven't ever seen nor have any inspiration to do so. It looks like it's geared toward 8 year old boys so no thank you major pass here. No offense to any fans or whoever liked it enough to get it a spot in the never ending ammout of shows we have to try to get through. This is a show about a boy who becomes a half ghost superhero after a event of sort and the show follows his adventures fighting crime i guess if he's described as a super hero. Fun stuff for kids I am sure but not something that should be here still

Save Years and Years