Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Thank you, Victoria. ❤️ It was a lot of fun looking back, writing and remembering all of my love for American Idol throughout and for so many years. :wub: 

And here's to many more to come. ❤️

I would have included @Elliott in my shout-out but he probably commented on Tamyra being cut and Jessica losing so nah.

33 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

And here's to many more to come. ❤️

I would have included @Elliott in my shout-out but he probably commented on Tamyra being cut and Jessica losing so nah.

:wub:

LOL Samee. He put those in there to make us rage of course. :lmao:😐 

So, for the fun of it, a couple weeks after this first started I decided to rank my Top 20 shows based off of the initial list. Tried not to think too much about it, just my gut reaction for my favorite 20 off of the list. Here is what I had saved on my laptop...

1. Breaking Bad

2. Six Feet Under

3. Schitt's Creek

4. Dexter

5. House MD

6. Broadchurch

7. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

8. Game of Thrones

9. The Mole

10. American Crime Story: The People vs. OJ

11. Black Mirror

12. How I Met Your Mother

13. The Wire

14. Survivor

15. Chernobyl

16. Angel

17. The 10th Kingdom

18. The Sopranos

19. When They See Us

20. LOST

A mix of critical acclaim, nostalgia, and guilty pleasures for sure. :haha: What would change? I'd probably add new shows I loved like Orphan Black (possibly Elite? But I think that really benefited from me finishing it right before I did my rankings). Curious if anyone else had done this, or if you just want to share what shows would have been in your Top 20 when looking at the original list.

Just now, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

So, for the fun of it, a couple weeks after this first started I decided to rank my Top 20 shows based off of the initial list. Tried not to think too much about it, just my gut reaction for my favorite 20 off of the list. Here is what I had saved on my laptop...

1. Breaking Bad

2. Six Feet Under

3. Schitt's Creek

4. Dexter

5. House MD

6. Broadchurch

7. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

8. Game of Thrones

9. The Mole

10. American Crime Story: The People vs. OJ

11. Black Mirror

12. How I Met Your Mother

13. The Wire

14. Survivor

15. Chernobyl

16. Angel

17. The 10th Kingdom

18. The Sopranos

19. When They See Us

20. LOST

A mix of critical acclaim, nostalgia, and guilty pleasures for sure. :haha: What would change? I'd probably add new shows I loved like Orphan Black (possibly Elite? But I think that really benefited from me finishing it right before I did my rankings). Curious if anyone else had done this, or if you just want to share what shows would have been in your Top 20 when looking at the original list.

Great list Kay!!

Breaking Bad, The Wire, Survivor and Lost would be in my top 20 as well!

At the top of my head my top 20 would include:

Breaking bad

the wire

lost

the comeback

survivor

please like me

southland

parks and recreations

blackish 

bron/broen

shameless

the fosters

Person of interest

the good fight
legends of tomorrow 

cougar town

happy endings 

fringe 

mad men

And one from the americans/black mirror whenever I finish them

im probably missing some other favorites 

7 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

still sad it went out so early, but I feel like it was eliminated over the holidays when we were visiting family and I didn’t have a chance to beg for its safety :haha: plus I figured it wouldn’t be something I could protect too long.  

Doesn’t change the fact that it’s a fabulous miniseries I still love to watch to this day :wub:

Has anyone done the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (y'know, the show with a 30-minute long Beyoncé tribute that @*Wallace still nominated and got cut) interactive movie yet? I've done it twice so far because I'm trying to find all the Easter Eggs in it. :giggle: Titus continues to be the best :wub: