idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Steven_

Television Shows Rankdown

9 hours ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

We started watching Survivor again from season 1 here in this house, and the non-produced magic of Season 1 will always be amazing to me. Also, I’m still amazed that Pagong never thought to vote as a block! They were such a strong and united team, and seeing them picked off is so crazy even after all of these years. :haha:

In conclusion, still sad Survivor wasn’t the #1 reality show... and maybe before the next survivor rankdown I’ll watch enough seasons after season 8 or 9 to actually be able to play 😝 

Kay's taste continues to be flawless ❤️

6 hours ago, .Rei said:

Kay's taste continues to be flawless ❤️

Meh Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

American Idol outsold by a lot.

Lea Michele is getting dragged on Twitter by the POC who were on Glee in case anyone's missing it.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Lea Michele is getting dragged on Twitter by the POC who were on Glee in case anyone's missing it.

Yvette Nicole Brown from The Mayor with her too. I'm LIVING

8 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Yvette Nicole Brown from The Mayor with her too. I'm LIVING

YNB is getting dragged, or doing the dragging? :unsure:

Just now, Elliott said:

YNB is getting dragged, or doing the dragging? :unsure:

No she's part of the dragging, though not a Glee cast member. She was just on another show with her. You only mentioned Glee, so I just wanted to throw out there it wasn't just the Glee cast.

Just now, Alex95 said:

No she's part of the dragging, though not a Glee cast member. She was just on another show with her. You only mentioned Glee, so I just wanted to throw out there it wasn't just the Glee cast.

Oh. I was scared for a second.

I only knew of the Glee stuff because it popped up in my TL, but I figured she's a nightmare on any show she's a part of. I went from apathy over her to disliking her when Dianna Agron talked about how Lea refused to let Ryan write her into the episode paying tribute to Cory. 🤮

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Oh. I was scared for a second.

I only knew of the Glee stuff because it popped up in my TL, but I figured she's a nightmare on any show she's a part of. I went from apathy over her to disliking her when Dianna Agron talked about how Lea refused to let Ryan write her into the episode paying tribute to Cory. 🤮

This is like the fastest I've ever seen anyone get cancelled. When I saw her trending I figured someone was alleging something, only to realize that like five black castmates of hers are calling her out in under an hour :dead:

my dislike for her getting another layer? Didn't expect it but I welcome it. Also reminder that Amber Riley is a better singer

For those who aren't aware:

And now this:

None of this is surprising to me - it’s always been known that no one from the cast were particularly fan of her, on top of many rumors. 

She wasn’t on the Zoom reunion, a month ago. And only three individuals from Glee were at her wedding. 

Just saw the Lea stuff on Twitter and came to post it here but it's already here but yikes.

20 hours ago, Alex95 said:

This is like the fastest I've ever seen anyone get cancelled. When I saw her trending I figured someone was alleging something, only to realize that like five black castmates of hers are calling her out in under an hour :dead:

Pretty much no one here will know what I am talking about, but I saw a female wrestler get cancelled pretty quickly. 

She posted that women needed to support each other and like 10 women came forward that she's treated them like crap. (including spitting in their faces and using racial slurs) 

27 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

Pretty much no one here will know what I am talking about, but I saw a female wrestler get cancelled pretty quickly. 

She posted that women needed to support each other and like 10 women came forward that she's treated them like crap. (including spitting in their faces and using racial slurs) 

I know.

32 minutes ago, Elliott said:

101723966_10159094744264369_707419443227

This is exactly what I write in my write-up... Where is my check?

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I know.

I wasn't sure how much attention to paid to someone outside the WWE. 

Such a shame too. A woman holding the top title in the company. Wasted on her. 

4 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

I wasn't sure how much attention to paid to someone outside the WWE. 

Such a shame too. A woman holding the top title in the company. Wasted on her. 

Tessa Blanchard. A person being compared to the late great Chyna. Of course I knew about this knockoff. I was so upset when they rewarded her behavior.

On 5/24/2020 at 10:06 PM, 1234567890 said:

@Alex95, The Great is getting so good. And my crush on Hoult is expanding.

@Alex95 @1234567890 The Great was excellent overall. :yes: A little silly at the end but Nicholas Hoult slayed. ❤️ Definitely recommended watching for other people too.

22 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

@Alex95 @1234567890 The Great was excellent overall. :yes: A little silly at the end but Nicholas Hoult slayed. ❤️ Definitely recommended watching for other people too.

Glad you enjoyed it! Interesting you found it silly towards the end. I think the show got better as it went along and the last few episodes, specifically the finale was its peak.

I've been rewatching How I Met Your Mother and whoo I forgot how ROUGH season 6 is to get through. The Ted/Zoey plot line is one of the worst plot lines to sit through until season 9.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I've been rewatching How I Met Your Mother and whoo I forgot how ROUGH season 6 is to get through. The Ted/Zoey plot line is one of the worst plot lines to sit through until season 9.

I watched all season of HIMYM and I could not really differentiate one season from another. The Zoey storyline is pretty terrible, that's for sure.