Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

I also want to give props to everyone who submitted detailed write-ups (in the final rankings and throughout the game as well)! I enjoyed reading them, whether it's people sharing the same fondness for a show I like or describing a show I was unfamiliar with. I learned about some new shows I may look into watching myself after reading about them in this rankdown. The enthusiasm and hard work that went into all these write-ups are very much appreciated. :thumbs: :yes: 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I also want to give props to everyone who submitted detailed write-ups (in the final rankings and throughout the game as well)! I enjoyed reading them, whether it's people sharing the same fondness for a show I like or describing a show I was unfamiliar with. I learned about some new shows I may look into watching myself after reading about them in this rankdown. The enthusiasm and hard work that went into all these write-ups are very much appreciated. :thumbs: :yes: 

Thanks for this message here, Steven. I also agree that it was really great and fun seeing and reading everyone's elaborate and passionate write-ups on their favorite shows. For myself, it was a lot of fun to relive my favorite shows and share my favorite moments and such. :yes: 

• Like 1

Congrats to Black Mirror and its fan - my prediction was right!

Happy with a Idol being in 2nd place.

While this rankdown had its fair share of drama, I am glad to have taken part of it. @Steven_, you've done a flawless job at hosting it - once again!

And now to catch up and read everyone's write-up :haha:

• Thanks 1