Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

20 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

I don’t know anything about Younger, so I probably would have cut that if I didn’t cut Rugrats. 😂

😢 

lol I tease a bit. I think it's a pretty good and enjoyable show, haha.

Nominations:

30 Rock

Angel

Degrassi: The Next Generation

Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23

Faking It

Girlfriends

Hannibal

Hell's Kitchen

Jeopardy!

Kim Possible

Madam Secretary

Mom

Project Runway

Pushing Daisies

Recess

Stranger Things

Suits

The Fall

The Goldbergs

The Haunting of Hill House

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

The Mole

The Simpsons

Trial And Error

True Detective

What I Like About You

Xena: Warrior Princess

You

The Mole

Image TBA

I’m in the hospital again for pancreatitis, gallstones and an infected gallbladder again so that’s lovely and the reason why this write-up will be crap. I’ve nominated The Mole a couple of times so it was an easy cut when seeing the nominations. The Mole was an American reality game show that aired on ABC. It was based on other versions of Belgian TV series The Mole that have aired in numerous countries. The whole premise of the show was that the producers assigned a Mole who would sabotage the group and the group would have to figure out who the Mole was. I think. It lasted 5 seasons and had spin-offs.

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

The Mole

Image TBA

I’m in the hospital again for pancreatitis, gallstones and an infected gallbladder again

Really hoping things will get better for you. I'm so sorry to hear about this. 😢  :hug:

Just now, Steven_ said:

Suits and The Fall are two shows I would’ve saved from these noms. 😬

Oh, well. I’m sure Alex and Wallace will post great write-ups, so no worries.

Oops, I'm sorry. :( It was a quick save/cut rush. I could change the cut but if you're okay with it, I can leave it and give it a good write-up.

Just now, *Wallace said:

Oops, I'm sorry. :( It was a quick save/cut rush. I could change the cut but if you're okay with it, I can leave it and give it a good write-up.

No, don’t worry about changing. I did like the show and thought Gillian Anderson and Jamie Dornan both gave great performances, but I don’t think anyone would save it. So, at least it’ll get a good write-up. :yes:

HellsKitchen_logo.png

source.gif

Quite surprised that this show managed to sneak in, after all these rounds. Luckily for us, the show is now getting the chopped from this rankdown! Anyway, Hell's Kitchen is a reality TV show that contributed to Gordon Ramsay's rise to fame - following the show's success, Gordon Ramsey created 2 more shows where Masterchef is the superior one. Back to Hell's Kitchen now, the show revolves around ordinary chefs that are competing for a job as a head chef at a restaurant - often a restaurant own by Gordon Ramsay. They put into 2 different teams and compete against each other in a kitchen/restaurant format - the losing team will lose someone who is not up for the job. Overall, the show is entertaining especially when Gordon throw one of his many tantrums at the contestants, even though you get second hand embarrassment at times. To conclude, it seems that the show have produced some quality chefs that are still working in the industry and in restaurants in Vegas. However, it is now time for this show to be cut from this rankdown.

SAVING: PUSHING DAISIES

Edited by *Chris

The Fall

ecbf6dd7576e2aa26fc1a748064ac4be19af3d52

BeneficialGleamingJackal-size_restricted

I never heard of The Fall before, so I figured it would be a quick cut to make when trying to make a fast decision. I didn’t know who all likes this show, but I know some people do and now I find out Steven likes it. Ugh soo sorry, Steven. I will try my best to give The Fall a good write-up for you!

The Fall is a British/Irish crime drama and thriller series that is filmed in northern Ireland. The Fall was created, written and directed by Allan Cubitt and also directed by Jakob Verbruggen. The show stars Gillian Anderson an d Jamie Dornan, two stars I have heard of. lasted or 3 seasons with 17 episodes, airing from May 13, 2013 through October 28, 2016 on networks such as BBC Two and RTE One.

On The Fall, Detective Superintendent Stella Gibson (played by Gillian Anderson) is faced with the task of loping through and reviewing investigations and must look trough the progress of ongoing murder investigations that was active for over 28 days. It becomes noticeable that a serial killer named Paul Spector (played by Jamie Dornan) is free and out on the attack - and actually he’s attacking young professional women in Belfast, Stella and other detectives work together to try to find and capture Paul Spector. However it’s not all that easy capturing Paul, as the detectives faces a lot of issues and complications from within the Police Service of Northern Ireland.

The Fall sounds like a very interesting show. I shall provide a video trailer below.

Saving: Girlfriends

giphy-3.gifgiphy.gif

The Simpsons

giphy.gif

I am not surprised the Simpsons has made it to the Top 200.  Its a pretty iconic cartoon show.  The show came out in 1989, and has had 31 seasons.  It has had an amazing 675 episodes over its lifespan and its still going.  The show centers around the Simpson family and their day to day life.  The main characters are father Homer Simpson, mother Marge Simpson, daughter Lisa Simpson and brother Bart Simpson.  There is also the baby Maggie Simpson, who should be 31 years old now.  The show has many secondary characters that it features over the seasons as well.  Most notable would be Marge's sisters, the teacher Edna Krabappel, Krusty the Clown and Homers boss, Mr. Burns.  I am taking the opportunity to get rid of the show, since I am not a fan.  Sorry to the fans!

Save: Xena: Warrior Princess

What I Like About You

wb-883316320921-Full-Image_GalleryCover-

I actually remember this show and have seen bits and pieces of it. It would air on ABC Family or Nick at Nite or something reruns at like 1 in the morning and whenever I was up late I would watch it lol. It's not a show I particularly enjoyed or caught every episode of or anything...but it was good for a 1 am show. It's your pretty much generic, run of the mill sitcom about hot, young people in NYC. It starred Amanda Bynes at the peak of her career. She really could've been a huge star I believe, it's such a shame what happened to her :broken: (though I believe she's improved now). It also stars Jennie Garth who I recently accidentally and prematurely eliminated from the DWTS Rankdown #oops. Garth played Val who was the mature and responsible sister while Bynes played Holly, the rebellious sister. The whole cast was ridiculously hot I remember for some reason. It only aired four seasons, but for some reason I thought the show lasted forever. It originally aired on the WB, but like I said, I remember just catching late night reruns on other channels. the show was fine for what it is. It didn't change the landscape of television or anything, but it was harmless fun. Hard to complain about this show, but also hard to justify it being any higher so I'll cut it here.

Save 30 Rock

20 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

No, don’t worry about changing. I did like the show and thought Gillian Anderson and Jamie Dornan both gave great performances, but I don’t think anyone would save it. So, at least it’ll get a good write-up. :yes:

Ahhh ok. I tried my best so I hope you liked the write-up. :hug: 

I love The Simpsons and What I Like About You. ❤️ Happy they both got this far.

And yeah Alex, Amanda is doing better now. I believe she recently graduated college for fashion. Although there's some drama that came up with her recently (something with her/her parents disagreeing on something? can't remember), but nothing like how it was a some years ago.

Project Runway

*pic later*

I considered nominating this show for my round, so this works out pretty well. Project Runway is a reality show centered around designers, where they compete in weekly rounds where one of them is eliminated, till they get to a finale where the remaining ones create a collection and one is declared the winner. It’s been running for quite a few seasons (18 in fact) and has a spin-off. Good run in the rankdown, but yeah, a show I don’t give a f*ck about.

Save: Hannibal